eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Any aussies out there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thetravellingtiles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Any aussies out there? Reply with quote

hey there guys - thinking of giving ecrater a go and just wondering if there are many australians selling here and if so how they find it. I was going to post to the US but I make decorated ceramic tiles and coasters and not sure if the cost of postage will put people off and so not be worth it. (Heavy suckers those tiles). So do any aussies sell here and do they sell overseas. Cat.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
retrojunkie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not from Oz, but just wanted to let you know: I'm pretty sure you're required to offer your items to the U.S. I think it's a requirement of selling on eCRATER. But there's no penalty if nobody from the U.S. wants to buy your stuff, so it's not really a major issue.

Good luck.
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely-you have to list in US dollars and offer shipping to the US. That said, he's right again. If you never sell to anyone but other 'aussies', you have still fulfilled the terms of use by offering your items to the US. If none of them choose to buy from you because of the postage, that is not your fault.
OpalsOnBlack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there travellingtiles & Hi to a fellow Aussie !
Very Happy
We are situated on the Sunshine Coast,Qld.and have just recently joined eCrater - but before we had been selling on eBay and we have found that most of our custom has been USA/Europe. (we still do auctions there).
So can't give you much feedback on selling on eCrater at this time, but here's hoping !

Had a look at your tiles etc. and really do like them ! (love your 50's images). And I don't feel you're postage is too high either. It's all a matter of personal taste.

All the best with everything,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: