eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I don't understand why my store is being suspended.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AttractiveArtistry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Attractive Artistry store blocked Reply with quote

Potential customers tried to access my store and were unable to locate it> I gave them the website address of http://attractiveartistry@ecrater.com. I know that I was able to access it a few months ago and now I cannot. I did have my store on temporary hold, but thought that I had reumed it a couple of weeks ago. I need to get this resolved as I have been promoting it with the above website. Please let me know what the problem is so that I can continue to promote it. please reply to vdkga@cox.net
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Attractive Artistry store blocked Reply with quote

AttractiveArtistry wrote:
Potential customers tried to access my store and were unable to locate it> I gave them the website address of http://attractiveartistry@ecrater.com. I know that I was able to access it a few months ago and now I cannot. I did have my store on temporary hold, but thought that I had reumed it a couple of weeks ago. I need to get this resolved as I have been promoting it with the above website. Please let me know what the problem is so that I can continue to promote it. please reply to vdkga@cox.net

There is nothing wrong with your store. I just looked it is working fine. It is not suspended. And you do not have it on hold.

Do you always write your web address in this manner? http://attractiveartistry@ecrater.com

If so that is your problem. There is no @ in the middle of your url. It is:
http://attractiveartistry.ecrater.com
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no reason why your store would be suspended. You do need to work on your titles and descriptions however if you plan to sell here. They are really too brief.
SO-LOwholesale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok im really new to this but....so what ecrater is saying is , ifi buy say 5 xbox 360 elites for abundled price, then want to resell them individually , i have to get permission from microsoft? tell me i misunderstood?..my store is suspended right now for what i assume is trademarked picture..where can i get pictures of my items without placing them on my couch and looking unprofessional...plase help because i am itching to have this resolved
acread

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO-LOwholesale wrote:
ok im really new to this but....so what ecrater is saying is , ifi buy say 5 xbox 360 elites for abundled price, then want to resell them individually , i have to get permission from microsoft? tell me i misunderstood?..my store is suspended right now for what i assume is trademarked picture..where can i get pictures of my items without placing them on my couch and looking unprofessional...plase help because i am itching to have this resolved

Please read eCRATERs terms of service ( http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php ), figure out which of those prohibited stuff you did or appear to be doing. Correct it and then contact eCRATER about getting your store back.

Considering you are selling name brands you may have gotten into trouble for fake merchandise.

If you think your "borrowed" images are the problem and you don't want to take a pic putting them on your sofa, you might try getting a few sheets of clean paper lay them on a table top in a well lit location, set your camara according to the light conditions and shoot.

It could be more than one reason. Since we can't see your titles and description we don't know if that was a problem. Or pre-order items.

You are going to have to figure it out.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO-LOwholesale wrote:
where can i get pictures of my items without placing them on my couch and looking unprofessional

Spray paint the inside of a box white
put the box in your bathroom (they always have the best lighting)
and take a picture.

Seriously, you can not legally steal a picture from anywhere else.

Quote:
ifi buy say 5 xbox 360 elites for abundled price, then want to resell them individually , i have to get permission from microsoft?

NO but you can't steal their picture or their text. Those have a copyright on them. Use your own pictures and your own words to sell the product.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: