eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Important Lesson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClassicTreasures

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Important Lesson Reply with quote

Hi

I can't emphasize enough the importance of setting up your store right...I almost lost 2 sales because somehow, accidentally, I have either not checked, or unchecked the UK from countries I accept business form. The list of countries is in the Shipping Zones section on the left side of the Admin page when you log into your store.

I had even Aruba and the Seychelles checked...but no UK...arrrggghhh... Embarassed

So, a worried potential customer of mine sent me an email she could not proceed to checkout because of a red message popping up to inform you that this seller (me) doesn't accept British customers. Well...luck in the unluck that she took the extra effort and contacted me, because I not only accept, but highly welcome British buyers! So, I went and re-checked the box for the UK, then double checked again a few minutes later, and it is now set up well. Very Happy

Anyways. Just figured I share with you the story, so you all make sure you're all set to go. Laughing I can't even imagine how many potential buyers it may cost if you forget an important checkmark. Crying or Very sad

Happy Holidays to AlL, and a great weekend! Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: