eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Could someone let me know if I am doing this properly?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RosiesUniqueBoutique

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Could someone let me know if I am doing this properly? Reply with quote

Hi
Still wading my way through all this stuff-can someone look at my site and let me know if I am doing things correctly? Thanks--a bit nervous about doing this!
Rose
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks pretty good to me. Are the items hand made by you? If so please indicate that. Shoppers looking for handmade don't want factory items and vice versa.

Do you accept returns? If so indicate that in your terms.

Re your shipping fees. That does not seem out of line. I would remove the remarks about if you think it is not right. Some buyers would like items for nothing and shipped free. You have every right to cover your costs and shouldn't feel you have to negotiate down.

I have a question about the scrabble tile bracelet with the words on them. Is that a new kind of scrabble or did you alter them? If you altered them I'd explain what you did in the description. Then again maybe I just haven't played in a while.
jjseuts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Rose.

Welcome to ecrater and Good Luck with sales!!

JJ
Everything Under the Sun
RosiesUniqueBoutique

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

I will rework a few things-thanks for letting me know. The scrabble tile bracelets the colored ones are scrapbooking bubbles-I'll mention that somewhere-thanks. A lot to think about but it is becoming a bit clearer! Thanks to all of you!
partsanthings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice store you are off to a good start. In you about page I would put more information about who you are and what you do, like how long have you been designing jewelry, what kind and the type of materials you use. I don't know that I really care that you sold on ebay and it seems today it is getting where that is not a good reference. Also make use of the FAQ to answer questions that buyers might ask. To start "What is OOAK?" I thought at 1st you had missed spelled the wood oak.

Keep up the good work.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant to mention using trade abbreviations. OOAK (one of a kind) is common among sellers but not understood by many buyers. Same with AB, MOP, and other jewelry short cuts.

The more time you take writing titles and descriptions, the more sales you will have.
LindasDollClothesandCollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Very Happy Your jewelry is beautiful! Good luck with your store! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: