eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Back To School Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OnceIsNeverEnough

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Back To School Sale Reply with quote

Hello and welcome. I have been so busy entering all my new arrivals and now is the time to snatch up these one of a kind items to jazz up your school or fall wardrobe. Many designer labels in all sizes. Prices that just can't compare with retail. Yet everything I list is either like new or nwts. I have something for everyone. Many new items will be added on a daily basis, so when you stop by don't forget to bookmark my site and shop often. I offer combined shipping and your items will arrive to you in a timely manner. When you check out email me that you saw this ad in the community forum on ecrater and receive an additional 10% off your complete order, refunded after I prepare your order for shipment. This 10% off is good at all my stores.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out all my stores, I will combine ship from all of them. You will need to separately checkout from each but all extra shipping will be refunded. Or is you wish, checkout with the option of a money order and I will send you an updated invoice from google checkout with the correct shipping and the 10% discount. This sale is for a limited time (sale ends August 15th) so act quickly before your one of a kind item sells to someone else.

www.onceisneverenough.ecrater.com
www.almostantique.ecrater.com
www.avonandmark4you.ecrater.com

Enjoy shopping
Michelle
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: