eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Web Marketing Source?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheConsignmentBarn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Web Marketing Source? Reply with quote

I just received an email from a persn identifying himself as Michael McShea. He states he is working for a group called "Web Marketing Source". I will repeat the message I received.

Hello my name is Michael McShea. I work for Web Marketing Source. My supervisor told me to contact you in regards to the CONTENT of your source code. Please call me @ XXX-XXX-XXXX. There are errors in this code and I have an analysis to go over with you. Talk to you soon and have a great day!

Does this group have something to do with ecrater or is it a come on to buy some sort of product from them? I should think that if there were problems with the source code, I would be hearing from ecrater. Aside from that, I have added no extra coding/html or whatever. It is the standard code that I assume ecrater uses for all stores. Has anyone had a similar experience or know of the company or individual? Thank You: Terry
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Buytime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received the same type of email.
Its just a sales pitch
TheConsignmentBarn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Web Marketing Source? Reply with quote

I ran a google search just to see what they were all about. $$$$$$$$$$.
Their cheapest program in around $800.00 to start and then $60.00 per month after the first month. Evidently we get the first month free. Wonder if they could afford that. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: