eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Never thought of Paypal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Never thought of Paypal Reply with quote

On ebay I list a style in one size and state that it is available in other sizes to contact me for a BIN or go to www.cuteasabug.biz to purchase right in the sub-titles & listings.

Ebay thought I was circumventing fees when actually I was trying to get the listings to mesh with their ProStore platform that has attributes and only requires one listing per style and then breaks down size/quanity in dropdown menus. The upload feature was not very well thought out between the two enities! The above is what Ebay suggested - one size in title and remainder of info in description or sub-title.

Unlike other places where I can state all sizes in the title and to contact for availability or posting in size needed.

I'm not sure they would allow any other URL other than a ProStore??

The paypal idea is a good one!

Mary
www.cuteasabug.biz
www.cuteasabug.ecrater.com
www.*****.com/cuteasabug
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Oops Reply with quote

Out of habit I mentioned another site! Looks like that is a no no!

Mary
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you are asking here but on the "e" site you can NOT offer more then one size of color or style in your listings, that's considered a choice listing and not allowed. It is also considered KWS if you mention other colors, sizes or styles not offered for in that specific listing.

Each one has to have a listing all its own and you can not have link to stuff for sale outside of the "e" site in any of your listings as well Wink
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: No Question Reply with quote

Just stating that the two E and PS are not compatible. On PS you combine and on E you have to list individually, however; they do allow that you can state that you have other sizes available and to contact you for a BIN in the size needed.

It is just frustrating that the two are not complatible from the standpoint of uploading from E due to them being fee based by ind. listing.

I don't list every individual size, just style and still have 136 items on E. The reverse is OK since I'm taking a listing from the store and sending it to E auction.

The sales pitch given is not all it is cracked up to be by PS. There are many problems that the sellers are suffering through with Cart and Paypal as well.

Sorry to have been so confusing, hope this clears what I was trying to say.

Mary

www.cuteasabug.biz
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, that makes sense. I don't know anything about ProStores cept that it looked expensive and I would be better off with my own website so I never looked any further into it.
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Own Site Reply with quote

PS is expensive and you are paying fees for a lot of down time and problems that are not getting resolved.

Did you do your own site or hire someone. I took FrontPage class and don't feel I have the time or expertise to do one, but that is where I'm headed once I find a really good designer.

Mary
www.cuteasabug.biz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: