eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Member Needs Help In Listing Of Auctions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rps35

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: New Member Needs Help In Listing Of Auctions Reply with quote

I have tried severa times to list items, however, I am having problems. I believe my problem is with my picturing procedure but am not sure. I keep getting "Please fill in mandatory fields." I have everything filled in I think---then when I submit it to auction I lose my picture identity and then get the notice above. I am brand new here (am in my 70's and am not too literate on computer terms so please be gentle and not too technical). Any helpful advice would certainly be appreciated. Thanks so much.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you fill in the weight I know when I do it and if I don't put in 0 for the weight because I know what the cost will be for shipping so I don't use the matrix part of the shipping it will tell me to make sure everything is filled in and I have to reload my picture.
You have pictures in your store all ready so it doesn't seem like it would be that.
You must not be filling in something else. I know that weight one gets me more then once when I'm listing because I just drop down to filling in the price to shipping and forget that one spot to put in my 0.

Don't know if this will help but it won't hurt to try and see if thats it.

T
rps35

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsurfer----Many, many thanks. That was my problem. Now I can proceed step by step. Thanks again.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
New Member Needs Help In Listing Of Auctions

There are NO auctions here
poopsheet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: New Member Needs Help In Listing Of Auctions Reply with quote

That's BigTall with a gentle reminder about a little pet peeve we have around here...

Don't feel bad about the confusion with that error message, though -- I think everybody had to puzzle through the same issue when they first started! I know I did...
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: