eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Experiments-In-Selling : eCrater Manuals with a twist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
experiments-in-selling

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Experiments-In-Selling : eCrater Manuals with a twist Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have been selling here for quite some time and finally decided to put up a small store ( Experiments In Selling ) geared towards selling information to other eCrater sellers.

Over the past few weeks, I have put together a short series of manuals that I believe might be of some help to those who are not quite sure how to get more sales with eCrater.

#1 - How to setup an eCrater store
This is a step by step guide to creating an eCrater store and setting up everything necessary to get it going.

#2 - Setting up your eCrater store to sell
This is a guide covering some extra things that you might consider doing once your store is setup to try and convert more lookers into buyers.

#3 - Marketing your eCrater store online
This is a guide covering a variety of ways to start getting more people to look at your store now that you have it setup and tweaked to make sales.

Beyond those guides, I have also posted up one guide targeted at a specific marketing tactic:

#4 - Advertising your eCrater store with eBay
This is a guide on how you can get more customers looking at your eCrater store without breaking any policies at that other place...and it will be updated within a week to add some more useful information I have found on the process.

Please check them out when you get a chance and feel free to give any feedback you might have.

The next manual, which I plan to have up this coming week will cover a few alternative payment mechanisms and how to use them with an eCrater store.

~Tony
~Experiments in Selling
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
experiments-in-selling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Updated FAQ, terms, contact, about, and listings Reply with quote

I updated the display of everything on the site to be a lot cleaner.

If you are looking for a way to display more information in a clearer fashion, check out my listings and see what you think.

I added more detailed information on two of the alternate payment methods that I accept. ( see my Terms of Service page)

I also added recommendations for further reading to each product.
experiments-in-selling

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Added bonuses for buying - PDF manual and Digital delivery Reply with quote

I just updated everything so that if you do find value in one of my manuals and decide to pay for a copy, I will include two extra items for free:

1. The simple, step by step manual I followed to create these manuals.

2. Detailed information on using one of the alternative payment methods I accept as well as the digital delivery service that I use with it.

~ Experiments in Selling
experiments-in-selling

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: EIS eCrater Tips Issue #1 is up Reply with quote

Hi all,

I just wanted to note that the first issue of my eCrater Tips newsletter is up and available in my store.

It is a bit rushed, but it is up and available for any interested.

EIS eCrater Tips #1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: