eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

read all about it: Shila's Gemstone Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smjewelry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: read all about it: Shila's Gemstone Collection Reply with quote

Shila's Collection is a noteworthy potpourri of diverse gemstone jewelries appreciated and enjoyed by all. The creation ranges anywhere from flattering grand to utterly funky sets. Made out of pure artistic influence and fine gemstone beads of various anomalies, her collection sets alight a new generation of fine taste.

Shila's Collection is compromised of beauty, relevance, and modernity. Entwined with that, she has combined the current trend in fashion with old world charm. In doing so, her collection is a testament to her own bold perspective.

Message from the Artist:

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read my message since it highlights the major points for anyone who isn't sure how to buy my jewelry sets. First off, I would like to start out by saying, that since I make these jewelries I will be able to accommodate any changes wished for your piece. Hence, these collections are customizable.

Your own design comes alive

Now let's say you are browsing through my collection and nothing captivates your choice, then I will be happy to make something in accordance to your wish. Contact me using my email address: mcsdm@msn.com and label it as "smjewelry customization plan." A hand-drawn picture along with the description is much appreciated rather than just a vague description since a photo speaks a thousand words.

Perfect fitting

While, browsing though my collection, you might have noticed one thing: all my sets come in three different sizes: 16", 17", 18." To specify what size you would want me to make your necklace set, you would have to mention it while checking out. At the check out process you will be fronted with a comment section, it is here I would like you to mention the size and any other small changes you would like me to make.

Hopefully, my message has send out a clear and decisive message, and I hope you will find it relatively easy to order your piece online.

Looking forward to working with you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: