eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What do you do for fun?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faeriedreams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a full-time mom to two toddlers I really don't have a lot of free "ME" time. I spend my days with my children. Our favorite outing is going to the Childrens Discovery Center at least once a week. Very Happy
When the kids are napping or Daddy is home is when I get my little breaks. Then I answer e-mails and post on forums like this one. Smile

Last edited by faeriedreams on Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
EtchingsandCollectibles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are a husband and wife team with grown kids. Last one graduated in 2006. Our area has auctions every Saturday and sometimes on Sunday. We spend those days at auctions. We live in a rural area and it is more social time than buying, we know most people at the auctions.
But if there is a great deal on a collectible, conversation stops. It's buying time! Cool
Rest of the week there is no free time!
starbrightcollections

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a mom of 2 so when I have free time I'm usually here working on my store, or posting on forums like this Smile When I'm away from my desk I'm chasing my kids around, playing with our new puppy and kitten ( I swear its like having 2 other children LOL). I like to try and stay busy so I'm always doing something!
peaksislandsilverco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fish, day dream about my life in florida..Sing in the shower, find something to do with my kids.

I hibernate in the winter..I hate snow and its going to be even colder this year, so that means more shoveling. In the summer I like to go out to the coast and shoot some photos.

I have way too much time..my job which only nets me 16 hours a week, not great. So I list here, put it this way I live on a $140.00 a week for 5 people. Things will get better this week I hav 4 days in a row off..I will be job hunting! Oh and taking the kiddies trick or treating.
yellowrose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: What do you do for fun? Reply with quote

Have been reading the posts about old houses. They may not be modern and up to date sometimes but I love the historical beauty in them. I find it absolutely amazing the talent and skills they had so many years ago! They didn't have the technology we have today.

yellowrose

http://yellowrose.ecrater.com/
MiasBoutique

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this a loaded question? What I love to do for fun is spend time with my best friend in world, my hubby, and I love to go horse back riding on my horse Sandy.
Packaging and selling is a ton of fun as well. Wink
hidyscloset

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since leaving eBay and starting all over I have been doing pretty much nothing but this. It sure has been a slow, laborious process. I have to make myself go do something else -- and it isn't as if I don't have plenty waiting to be done. But even then I'm thinking about how I'm going to redo my website, or rearrange listings, or redesign a logo, or open a new store, where next to troll for traffic, etc. It'll be fun when the sales pickup...now that's fun. Otherwise I like to dance.
MiasBoutique

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow,
Hows everyone doing? It's yucky here in Mi, its raining and now, they're saying that we're going to get some snow. Now snow is okay on Christmas, but thats it!!!
Take care everyone!
Mia
hannahbananastore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A too am a full time Mommy. I have a 4 year. The number one favorite thing I love to do is be with her. When I do get "me" time, my favorite things to do are gardening, and teaching my daughter how to garden and grow flowers from seeds. I also love to cross stitch, but it usually takes me a couple of YEARS to finish a cross stitch project due to the time involved. Between my part time job selling on line and my full time job as a mommy, chef, housekeeper, there isn't much time left in the day. I wouldn't change it for the world! Very Happy
hannahbananastore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops! I meant to say "I am too A " Embarassed
toymetropolis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I make animations....with toys
Thats right! i put the action back in action figure!
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love to watch football, hockey & baseball games, some college hoops, too. Also a huge Project Runway and Flip This House fanatic (now those boys know what to do with an old house lol)

Read alot, usually take a couple of X crounty skiing trips every winter (IF the snow every gets here!), gardening, swimmin', and fishin'.

But...like you'se guys already pointed out - what is spare time???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: