eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ApenCounty... Triva Contest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aspencounty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: ApenCounty... Triva Contest Reply with quote

Ok, here's another triva contest.

I'm offering a free "featured" listing in my directory but this time I've added something different. In addition, the featured listing will include 5 extra URLs (deep links) .... you can link to your store's main page plus links to 5 other areas within your site (the same domain). So let's say you have 5 major cateories, you can add a link to each one. If you're already in the directory, I will upgrade it to "featured" and add the 5 deep links.

Here's an example of a featured site with 5 "deep links"

http://bizfire-directory.com/detail/link-1558.html

Here's the triva question: (I'm looking for the "Extact"phrase)

This phrase originates from the 1951 Cold-War-era science fiction film that tells the story of a humanoid alien who comes to Earth to warn its leaders not to take their conflicts into space, or they will face lethal consequences. The phrase was used to stop the robot in the film from destroying the world.

First person to post the correct phrase wins.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The phrase "Klaatu barada nikto" originates from the 1951 Cold-War-era science fiction film The Day The Earth Stood Still. The phrase "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!" was used to stop Gort, the robot in the film, from destroying the world.

There is no known translation for the phrase, although "Klaatu" is the name of the humanoid alien protagonist in the film.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaatu_barada_nikto
aspencounty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
The phrase "Klaatu barada nikto" originates from the 1951 Cold-War-era science fiction film The Day The Earth Stood Still. The phrase "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!" was used to stop Gort, the robot in the film, from destroying the world.

There is no known translation for the phrase, although "Klaatu" is the name of the humanoid alien protagonist in the film.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaatu_barada_nikto

Wow...way to go! Gee your fast too!

Your already in the directory so just PM me with the 5 extra links (urls) to your store you would like ,I'll add them right away.

Here's what I need:

Short Link Discription:
URL:
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: