eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I'm going to get this figured out yet!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allnatural

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an idea!

I have posted on this subject before and I feel the same as you all do. The idea I have would be like a contractor has references. IF a person agrees to be a reference, they can leave their email addy so potential buyers could follow up with them to see how their sales experience went. I think something of this sort is more professional and gets this place away from feeling like ebay.

Personally I can't stand ebay and it's because their layout is so cluttered and confusing. I go to Myebay there and it's like all this junk is jumping out at you and none of it really works like you would think. You have to spend time there just to make sure you don't make a mistake. Sorry, back to what I started to post about, I think the feedback system could have a makeover that would look more professional and less like feebay.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
buddyslighthouses

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Testimonials Reply with quote

I agree. I think testimonials are better than feedback.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: