eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Items in website not shown.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mychildrenparadise

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Items in website not shown. Reply with quote

I just loaded my website.

http://mychildrenparadise.ecrater.com/

However, when customer try to click on the individual product page. It does not come out. Instead it claims that " There are no items in this category". I been using the website the last few days without problem.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is suspended. That is what it means when you have Google ads in the categories of your store instead of products showing. You must have listed things that are not allowed or that are not acceptable by eCrater. You need to read eCrater's Terms very carefully. Fix what you have done wrong. Then contact them through their contact page and try to get your store back.

Here is the link for the terms page: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

By looking at your store you definitely have problems with the "preorder" stuff. That is not allowed. You may have other issues as well, but since I cannot see your product pages no way for me to tell what else. You need to carefully go over the terms and figure it out.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to your terms, all prices are in Singapore dollars. That is not allowed. All prices must be in US dollars and with shipping to the US. If you want to add Singapore dollars to your listing you may add it to your title or in your description.

Not sure about how things work in Singapore, but on this side of the Pacific when one sees an advertised price that is what one expects and is obligated to pay. A seller can't raise the prices after someone initiates the buy process. If you need to raise your prices because your supplier has raised theirs, you do it before someone tries to buy the item.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: