eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Original Drawings and Paintings by LJT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LJT-Fine-Arts

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Original Drawings and Paintings by LJT Reply with quote

Come see my drawings and paintings!

I work primarily in charcoal, conte crayon, graphite pencil, nupastels, and oil paints. My subjects include figures, many tasteful nudes or life drawings, both male and female, portraits, still lifes, landscapes, cats and whatever else strikes my fancy. If you have any suggestions for subjects, post a response or contact me on my ecrater website.

Here is one of my latest drawings:

This drawing of a young girl lying on a couch is rendered in black and white conte crayon on 80 Lb. high quality, 50% rag, acid free, Borden & Riley textured grey toned paper. It was drawn from a live model. The drawing measures 12"x18"

I'm always listing more, so bookmark my site and check often!
Lisa Teitelbaum
http://ljt-fine-arts.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
LJT-Fine-Arts

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just added some more drawings. Come take a look!

This is a drawing of Sherwood, my orange tabby cat. It is a signed original drawing, done from life - while he was napping. The drawing is rendered in high quality materials and lightly sprayed with fixative. Nupastel on Canson Mi-Tientes orange toned paper.

Thanks for looking!
www.LJT-fine-arts.ecrater.com
LJT-Fine-Arts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Still Life Reply with quote

I've just added one of my favorite still lifes for sale. The oil painting shows a blue glass vase casting a colored shadow, a red lantern and a shell. There is a peach colored drapery in the back ground and the table cloth is ivory.

Please be sure to stop by! I sell only my own original drawings and paintings.

LJT
LJT-Fine-Arts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Landscape Paintings Reply with quote

I've had a great summer with some time to paint outdoors. I've posted a number of my landscapes. Please take a look.

This painting is of Larchmont Manor Park showing the rocky shore and the Sound with a gazebo in the distance. The colors are primarily blues, greys, and greens with a hint of purple. The painting measures 12"x16" and is oil paint on masonite.

LJT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: