eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Bulk Lister
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thechinainventory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Long wait Reply with quote

The status in bulk lister has been "waiting" for over a week now. And there are only less than 200 products.... Is it normal?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
howdybooks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Minimum Number of Items for Bulk Lister Reply with quote

I haven't thought of a reason for the minimum of 100 items for the Bulk Lister, or why there is any minimum at all. I have about 60 books to list, and that probably would go a lot faster if the Bulk Lister would accept that.
NetAutoParts

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asaneagifts wrote:
Just curious, have many of you used the Bulk Lister successfully?

We have tried to many times. But it kept coming back with errors and the waiting time was so long that it was faster (or rather less frustrating) for us to manually create the products...

Bulk file requirements and help.
http://www.ecrater.com/admin/bulk-files.php?sida=b58efc6376726987da5ecaf2021ac09f#
Look at the last paragraph at the bottom; and it states;

"Prepare your bulk file and upload it. The process of reviewing is manual so we do not guarantee a time frame in which this will happen. Please do not email us asking when your bulk file will be uploaded. Similar emails will be ignored."

I uploaded a file and although it was incomplete; because it is reviewed manually, it was partially accepted.
I submitted over 200 items but only 156 were accepted.

It is not the best way to upload, but it cuts down the time required to enter the items manually.

I appreciate having bulk lister available and I thank the administration for taking the time to review the upload manually.
NetAutoParts

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Taxable/ used/new Reply with quote

eBlairClothing wrote:
Still no answer about the bulk lister fields taxable/ non-taxable values being "yes" or "no" or "1" or "2" and the used/new being "used" or "new" or "0" or "1". Can someone please clarify?

thanks

www.eblairclothing.ecrater.com

taxable - Defines whether the item is taxable or not. Valid values are yes and no.
NetAutoParts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Taxable/ used/new Reply with quote

NetAutoParts wrote:
eBlairClothing wrote:
Still no answer about the bulk lister fields taxable/ non-taxable values being "yes" or "no" or "1" or "2" and the used/new being "used" or "new" or "0" or "1". Can someone please clarify?

thanks

www.eblairclothing.ecrater.com

taxable - Defines whether the item is taxable or not. Valid values are yes and no.

The bulk file is reviewed manually.
Enter a YES or NO and I bet it will be understood by the human reviewing it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: