eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

how long does it take for my store to reopen?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tihaelle

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: how long does it take for my store to reopen? Reply with quote

Hi guys. my store was suspended i guess. I had one replica handbag, and some electronics (cellphones). I removed the handbag and wrote to ecrater saying that i fixed it. But how long does it take for them to reopen it? Please let me know. And are there usually problems with selling brand name cellphones? i have a legit dropshipper. i can prove it. Smile

tihaelle.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no defined length of time, I'm afraid. But if you've correct the problem and e-mailed eCrater then they'll get you set back up as soon as they can.
zickit

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will say this much - if you are selling anything Sony - you need your own images. Sony does not give drop shippers the rights to allow others to use the images. Yet, the drop shippers think they can give out permission to use Sony's images.
So if you have anything Sony - you need your own images.

As for the length of time - well it's sort of when it gets done, it gets done.
There are probably many on the list ahead of you.

If everything is not within terms you simply won't be reinstated.
tihaelle

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i'm not selling any sony. good. but where can i read the terms and conditions? i looked for it everywhere on the site. Please give the link. thanks.
zickit

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.ecrater.com lower right corner click on terms
GETITHERE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Be nice if they would tell us what it is! Reply with quote

Be nice if they would tell us what it is!
If it is sony i have some of those like i have on my other 6 sites with other company's and have beeen doing this for years now and never had a problem about sony pic's! Why Here?

John
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If it is sony i have some of those like i have on my other 6 sites with other company's and have beeen doing this for years now and never had a problem about sony pic's! Why Here?

All I know is Sony was on a rampage and had a bunch of sites closed down by the hosting companies for unauthorized use of Sony images without notice to the URL owner at all.
GETITHERE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
Quote:

All I know is Sony was on a rampage and had a bunch of sites closed down by the hosting companies for unauthorized use of Sony images without notice to the URL owner at all.

thanks! Would be nice they would tell someone about this sony deal as alot of us don't know! If they would tell us first before suspending we would sure take the pic off for them!
GETITHERE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GETITHERE wrote:
Quote:

thanks! Would be nice they would tell someone about this sony deal as alot of us don't know! If they would tell us first before suspending we would sure take the pic off for them!

Just the pic's right?
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pics and their wording are all copyrighted
GETITHERE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say wording, what you mean on that! These are my phones i bought to sell and So do you mean i can't sell them here?
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GETITHERE wrote:

When you say wording, what you mean on that! These are my phones i bought to sell and So do you mean i can't sell them here?

NO I mean you can't use images that you did not take or copy and paste the wording that is copyrighted by another to sell it.
The image and text need to be your own.
GETITHERE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GETITHERE wrote:

NO I mean you can't use images that you did not take or copy and paste the wording that is copyrighted by another to sell it.
The image and text need to be your own.

OH OK! I got teed off and said to heck with it and took all my sony items out of my store!
We sent ecrater a email telling them this! Can't see what else it can be as we have dealerships with 2 manufactors we sell for!

Thanks
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might ask your suppliers for written permission from the manufacturers directly for authorization to use their images and their text.
I would guess that Sony is not the only one coming down on unauthorized online sellers.
GETITHERE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Hi Everyone! Reply with quote

We contacted Sony a month or so ago and they said if we own the products and sell them ourselfs it is ok to use there pic's! But if we dropship there products for another seller then we can't use there pic's! So it can be a toss up i guess! If your like us we have all our own stock on electronics including sony but we do not and will not drop ship any!
We sent a letter to ecrater letting them know what sony said and we haven't put our Sony items back on Ecrater till we her back from them!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: