eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Great Dead Sea Health and Beauty Products.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
likupfer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Great Dead Sea Health and Beauty Products. Reply with quote

Directly from our factory in Israel 5 Anti Wrinkle Face Cream With Dead Sea Minerals only for $ 59.95 USD with free shipping!!

http://likupfer.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2134164

And Eye Cream With Dead Sea Minerals 30ml/ 1 fl. oz

only for $ 9.99 USD + $ 5.60 USD for shipping.

http://likupfer.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2090242

Made in Israel / NOT Tested On Animals.

All our products had been dermatological tested and are licensed by the Israeli Ministry of Health and produced according to the EEC regulations and the FDA demands.

Quick shipping !

I do combine shipping! The combined shipping rate depends on the items purchased. If you would like a quote, email me with the products you would like to combine.

Last edited by likupfer on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 11 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
likupfer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Dead Sea Health & Beauty Products From Israel Reply with quote

Hello,
You can find in our store full Dead Sea Health & Beauty Products that we produce and supply you directly from the factory in Israel.

Our Dead Sea Face & Body Care Products are For:Beauty

And Health Products For:

Acne,Psoriasis, Rheumatism, Arthritis, Eczema and Muscular Pain Treatment.

All our products had been dermatological tested and are licensed by the Israeli Ministry of Health and produced according to the EEC regulations and the FDA demands.
likupfer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: 25 Dead Sea Health & Beauty Products-FREE SHIPPING!! Reply with quote

New listing that we offer for limit time:

25 Dead Sea Health & Beauty Products- Wholesale Lot-FREE SHIPPING!!

http://likupfer.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2153418

We export directly from our factory with EMS ( 3-4 Days delivery).

TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought some Dead Sea products-from a company named Masada, I think. I haven't found them since we moved here, though. They were great, and I'm glad to see someone offering similar products here.
Just curious..you say they are liscensed by the Israeli government-is that like our FDA (food and drug administration that tests everything for safety-supposedly, lol)?
likupfer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Dead Sea Health & Beauty Products Reply with quote

Thank you for your post.
As a Israeli Health and Beauty manufacturer and exporters we must produce under the Israeli Ministry of Health demands and produce according to the EEC regulations and the FDA demands.
Only if you receive this license ("free sale") you can export your products as a safety product.
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspected that must be about like our FDA-I'm just interested to know these things...must be the teacher in me. Anyway, glad to see you here and I'll be back to shop!
likupfer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Thank you again for your post.
All the products that are not called "medical" not need any special license from the FDA.
The FDA publish the rules for this products and we must working under this rules.
In EU the rules for health and beauty products are more strict form USA.
Our export license is under the FDA rules and the EU strict rules.
likupfer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Moisturizing Day Cream With Dead Sea Minerals 50ml/ 1.7fl.oz Reply with quote

Directly from our factory only for $ 9.99 USD:

Moisturizing Day Cream With Dead Sea Minerals 50ml/ 1.7fl. oz

http://likupfer.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2163891

Quick shipping !

I do combine shipping! The combined shipping rate depends on the items purchased. If you would like a quote, email me with the products you would like to combine.
likupfer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Anti Aging Face & Body Care Products-Special Christmas O Reply with quote

Hello,
We have new Dead Sea Anti-Aging products with great deals for limit time in our store: http://likupfer.ecrater.com

1) 5 Dead Sea Anti-Aging Face Cream-Day,Night,Eye,Peel Gel- Only $ 80 USD-FREE SHIPPING!!

2) 18 Dead Sea Body-Cream,Lotion,Scrub,Salts,Mud,Gel,Soap...-Only $ 188 USD-FREE SHIPPING!!!!

3) 23 Dead Sea Anti-Aging Face & Body- Cream,Salt,Peel,Shea....-Only $ 242 USD-FREE SHIPPING!!!

4) 36 Dead Sea Anti-Aging Face & Body- Cream,Salt,Peel,Shea....-Only $ 342 USD-FREE SHIPPING!!!

5) 46 Dead Sea Anti-Aging Face & Body- Cream,Salt,Peel,Shea....-Only $ 428 USD-FREE SHIPPING!!!

Share this products with your family and your friends TO WELCOME THE NEW YEAR.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: