eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

any way to create more options ffor check out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladystrange

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: any way to create more options ffor check out Reply with quote

Okay I am new here . But I have an inquiry. I sell clothing. Say I have a dress in 3 colors and 6 sizes. Do I have to create a page for each color and size (18 Pages)? Would these 18 pages get in trouble for having the same picture on them? This is a bit combersome does anyone know if there will an update for this? Also would like to put items in 2 categories. I would like my customers to be able to search by size & a category like dresses
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
rowsofclothes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ladystrange, welcome to eCrater. Razz

You could try putting the sizes and colors in your title. You have up to a 100 character limit to add in your title. Add 3 different colored pictures to the listing. I would also add the sizes and colors in your listing. Have them email you with their payment which size and color they would like. I think that would go much easier and better then having 18 postings of the same thing. I also believe that would be against the rules. You are not suppose to post multiple times of the same item.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally, do not like having to email and wait for replies etc.

So I list each size and each color.

LOL, just look at my store - check out the 149 listings for 3 styles of jeans in 2 colors!
or the belts.

But I know when they place the order exact what they want!
ladystrange

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I guess it will take me some time to get everything up to par. Thanks for the responses. I was hoping for a drop down choice menu. This is still a great free program
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: