eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

i post wrong question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fabulouslychic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: i post wrong question Reply with quote

i just found out my account has been suspended..how can i re activate it back,..
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the list of forbidden items and terms and conditions, fix what is wrong and then reapply to administration. We can't see the problem since we can't see your items.
acread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read the terms page of eCrater: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

See what is not allowed to be posted (listed) at eCrater. Figure out which of those you have done. Since we cannot see your product pages from here, we cannot really help you.

You could ask eCrater directly ( http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php ) about it.

If I were to make a guess, I would say you had some fake designer products. But I cannot be certain.

After you figure out what you did wrong, correct the listings or remove the unwanted listings. Then contact eCrater directly to get your store back.
fabulouslychic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: but what if they r real used item? Reply with quote

how to proof if these r reals? just maybe it's a used/2nd hand n still in good condition to sell? i never sell any branded or imitation item so far.. all are brand-less.. i cant figure out what else it's there tat is wrong.. it's hard to figure out like this if the ecrator never show exactly hat is the fault...and how to contact the ecrator to notify them about my store?thanks n hope to get reply soon..

thanks for the earlier guidance..
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After I looked at your home page, I doubt it is fake items. Did you put complete titles and descriptions? From your posts I think maybe you are not a native English speaker.

On your terms page you mention free shipping on purchases over RM100. If you are in Malaysia and listing your prices in RM and not US$, you will be suspended. If you can't or don't want to ship to the US and quote in US$, this is not the place for you to sell. That is an ecrater requirement.
fabulouslychic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Thank You for advice given Reply with quote

Thank you all for your advice on the subject matter, i will to correct where i can and open to the US market and put prices in US dollars. I hope to figure this out soon!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: