eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Make Me an Offer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
richmindz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Make Me an Offer Reply with quote

Hello everyone i hope everyones New Year was as good as it gets for you Very Happy .

For the New Year i decided to do a different approach for selling my items. I decided to put everything i have right on my site (but more is coming soon) Laughing

If you visit my store and you see something you have to have, Make Me an Offer. No matter how small or ridiculouse it might seem, Make Me an Offer. But try to be rasonable though Neutral

Also at my store when or if you vist i also put together a raffle. I will be raffling off a Sony Playstation Portable(PSP). If you are interested please visit me at http://www.richmindz.ecrater.com. (you must only pay through pay pal).

The Raffle Drawing Will begin Friday january 5, 2007 @ 8:00 thats when tickets go on sale. You can also pre-purchase the tickets before they go on sale.

Tickets are $5.00 if interested. Maximum 5 Per Person

Laughing Laughing Laughing Embarassed Thanks and Good Luck Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

"Richmindz Think Alike, Richmindz Shop Alike"

Last edited by richmindz on Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
richmindz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Make Me an Offer Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL AND TO ALL BE HAPPY DURING THE NEW YEAR
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a raffle license?

Most sites don't allow raffles because laws vary state to state.
In some states it is illegal to participate in a raffle.

Also --- how can you charge tax on a raffle ticket?

YOU might check because I am not even sure is raffles are allowed on ecrater.com since the terms clearly state you must have a product for sale. They are not buying a product but a chance to possible win one.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
richmindz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for your comment .

We are well aware of all rules and regulations. We thank you for your concern and all licenses and guidlines have been met

Thanks for pointing that out to me. Just forgot to change it thanks
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: