eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Technical Issues
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Technical Issues Reply with quote

Due to some technical issues we shut the community down for 4 hours yesterday.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Comycgyrl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Hits Reply with quote

Yesterday I could click on the hits word and get my products in order according to amount of hits today I cannot? Something wrong?
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We turned off this feature too. There is not ETA when it will be available again. We are currently rethinking it so it may completely fall of our list.
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please turn it back on. It saved a lot of time and I really liked knowing which items were more popular. I don't like Google Analytics as it really doesn't work for me.
Comycgyrl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Hits Reply with quote

I agree, please turn it back on Google Analytic just doesn't give me the information I need to conduct business. This is a valuable tool in my marketing arsenal.
momsretro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too would add a plea to have that feature back, it really helps!

And thanks for all your hard work!
kjscreations

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am jumping in too.... I like it cuz when I put an ad on some forum or craigs list... I can see if it worked easier than going thru analytics.
I still use analytics for other things... but a quick look while I'm here is REALLY handy. Just a thought.
abouturface

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree also. It is a very handy feature for getting a fast idea which items are the most popular in which catagories and which are not. It sort of helped to determine where I should be concentrating my efforts. Thanks.
AustintatiousOfferings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Another Feature that needs tweaking Reply with quote

Another feature that needs checking is the "on Hold" thing, or possibly inventory control.

We recently sold several items that were then placed on hold.

After their "on hold" time was over, they reappeared as AVAILABLE, even though there was ZERO items available.

We used to just manually "hide" items that sold out~ and items with Zero available are supposed to "hide" when sold.

We've even had some reappear as available with -1 available on the amount.
acread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Another Feature that needs tweaking Reply with quote

AustintatiousOfferings wrote:
Another feature that needs checking is the "on Hold" thing, or possibly inventory control.

We recently sold several items that were then placed on hold.

After their "on hold" time was over, they reappeared as AVAILABLE, even though there was ZERO items available.

We used to just manually "hide" items that sold out~ and items with Zero available are supposed to "hide" when sold.

We've even had some reappear as available with -1 available on the amount.

I thought that was a one time deal and got fixed. See: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=13325

Did this happen after it was fixed? Please check the dates and let us know.
AustintatiousOfferings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. It may have been thought to have been a one time thing, but for us, it has happened to 5 times since that notice~ that we have caught. With a large number is items listed, it can be hard to notice one like that.

That can be killer for sellers like us who specialize in items with low numbers available.

I personally would like to be able to search items by 'recently sold' or some such thing. Going to the orders section, then double checking on if it's hidden or something is terrible.

Then not being able to 're-hide' something that is down to Zero inventory unless we put a positive number available seems a little counter productive too.
victorianrose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was me...LOL when I couldn't get the hits Button to work for me. I love that feature here, hope it comes back really soon. Thank you for all your hard work that ecrater has put into its website. I love it here.
Please bring back the HITS Button Very Happy
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being able to reference hits isn't as good as checking Google Analytics but it's still a useful tool. Knowing the hit counts isn't very useful if we can't easily sort the information. I also vote for keeping it.
YayBeads

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stop trying to use it. I find it a valuable tool that I use in conjunction with Google Analytics! And it's a lot faster than GA.

I appreciate that you're trying to make eCrater faster, but I'd like people to spend more time in my shop Very Happy
rustystoychest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: PLEASE Bring Hits Sort Back!! Reply with quote

Shocked

I use this feature all the time, please add me to list wanting it back and soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: