eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

TELL HOW THESE PEOPLE FIND MY SITES AND BLOCK THEM

View previous topic :: View next topic  
applegoodness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: TELL HOW THESE PEOPLE FIND MY SITES AND BLOCK THEM Reply with quote

I HAD A SITE CALLED APPLE GOODNESS IT WAS ALL REAL APPLE PRODUCTS AND THEN I USED KNOCK OFF PRODUCTS AS WELL BUT I HAD THE TITLE SAY 100% REAL IPHONE AND THE NEXT ONE SAID HIPHONE SAME DESIGN AS FEATURED ITEM AT MORE SAVINGS AND THEN THEY TOOK ME OFF WHAT KINDA BS IS DAT???? I WAS ALSO SELLING E-BOOKS THAT I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO AND THEY BLOCKED ME BUT NO EMAIL FROM THEM AND NO REPLY EMAIL THEY BLOCK YOU EASY WITHOUT NOTICE IN ONE DAY BUT CANT GET BACK TO YOU FOR DAYS
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

knock offs, fakes, copies etc are not allowed to be sold on ecrater.com - please read the terms of selling on this site.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who sell fakes and replicas, even when they state they are fakes, endanger ecrater and all the sellers on it because it is illegal and could cause the site to be shut down. Why should ecrater be nice to you when you knew from the get-go you were selling a fake item?
momsretro

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
People who sell fakes and replicas, even when they state they are fakes, endanger ecrater and all the sellers on it because it is illegal and could cause the site to be shut down. Why should ecrater be nice to you when you knew from the get-go you were selling a fake item?

Well said. This is exactly why I have moved to eCrater.

THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT QUALITY, THEIR BUYERS AND SELLERS.

We have all defected from the place where you buy the fake, slave labor crap. We are not going to allow that here and let this site's reputation be ruined. You're on the wrong website.
InkjetReset

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Hi I am new and noticed a seller whose item I question... Reply with quote

Hi:
I cannot say how great it is to hear folks standing up for what is right. Thank you, I have not yet read all the Ecrater details but so far I am impressed.

I have recently become an exclusive US distributor for a Canon Pixma chip resetter out of Germany.

After a long hunt for a resetter I located a wonderful company that has been in business since 1972, and they offered me their US exclusive.

So I am always searching to see if there is any other competition in this area, I know the time will come when some other company will find a way to create another product that works effectively and may be priced lower.

At any rate today my search turned up a person out of California who is here on ECrater. I was surprised to see a picture of the resetter I sell, and that they export it to Germany!

After reading the details, it is definitely not the same resetter, but the picture is identical. So I wrote the seller a note to find out what's what.
Then I came here to see if I might learn a little more.

Please let me know what anyone here would do next. - Oh, I did notify RKS in Germany about it, so they could look into it. I am sure I will hear back from them in another day or so.

But do let me know what you would do.

I have been on Ebay since 1996 and have an excellent reputation with over a thousand 100 percent transactions. I do not wish to hurt anyone but I also do not want to see anyone hurt someone else by selling something that is not what they say it is.

We offer a full 2 year warranty with our resetter, which RKS in Germany backs up.

Thanks, I will continue to learn what ECrater is about and how to create a nice store here.

Sincerely,
Michele Avanti
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michele it looks like the other seller is not very reputable. Look at their feedback.

The seller does not claim to be RSK or RKS. They are an affiliate and rely on a drop shipper. I don't know how that differs from what you are selling but hopefully you are a more conscientious seller and your supplier more reliable.

If you believe the other seller is selling counterfeit products, and that your company has the patent on that red doo-hickey, then report the other seller to ecrater administration using the contact link found at the bottom of every ecrater page.
cyberelectronics

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So would u be allowed to sell generics?
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean generic, or shop built computers? I don't see any problem with that as long as you don't put 'Apple lookalike' or 'IBM inspired'. You just cannot use a brand name in conjunction with your item.
acread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you can't probably sell something that is an obvious copy of another copyrighted or trade marked item. If they have rightful claim to the product design and someone else manufactures it, with or without using the original companies name it would be violating the trademark or copyright (there is usually a duration of a few years a newly patented technology is prevented from being replicated) that would be illegal. So make sure the generic stuff is not copying technology that is prevented to be reproduced by law.
Books2Read

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new here -- about one week. I also want to voice my opinion and give you sellers a pat on the back. I found this thread while browsing, and couldn't believe all the whining from some sellers because ecrater shut down their fake auctions. Are you serious or what?

GOOD FOR ECRATER!!!

And good for all you sellers who supported ecrater's decision. How dare anybody come in here and try to mess up a wonderful thing.

Anyway, that's all I got to say about this. Thanks guys.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: