eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I saw Ecrater at a yard sale today!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
somewhereinmymemories

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: I saw Ecrater at a yard sale today! Reply with quote

I went to a block sale and was pleasantly surprised to see at one sale, that a seller had a children's playset with a printout of the same set for sale online. The printout was from an Ecrater store! Whoo-hoo! Usually I see such things where sellers have printed out Ebay listings.

Of course, it never ceases to amaze me that people think that when it's 32 degrees outside on a Saturday in the middle of nowhere, that someone will come along in the course of six hours and manage to want to pay the same price at their garage sale that is available to millions of people indefinitely online But whatever - the point is that this is the first time I've seen Ecrater at a sale! Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have asked the seller --- maybe it's her ecrater store!
Never know you could have made a new friend
klassicklutter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree!!
Didn't you just hate it when the person having the garage sale says" i can get this much for this on ebay" I always wanted to say SELL IT THERE THEN lol
I find here on ecrater you dont have to raise your prices to cover any ridiculous fees.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: