eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ATTENTION New ecrater.com Sellers - please read
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LittleOnlineStore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Templates Reply with quote

I've been reading around the forums and have learned a lot. I was just wondering if more color templates were on the way. Thanks, Christi
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have already asked that in the suggestions thread, good place to do so.
LittleOnlineStore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

No one responded, so I thought maybe that area didn't have much traffic. I really understand what other's have been saying. Instead of anyone addressing my question, I just get replies that I'm off topic.

I'll move on, but thanks for your time.
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is trying to be rude to you, but rather helpful. Sorry if it came across that way! The owner reads that forum, which is why we recommend making suggestions there. He won't see them here.
medalsguy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION New ecrater.com Sellers - please read Reply with quote

Well you folks are a lot smarter than me, ecrater is the least intuitive and most confusing selling site I have ever seen. Good luck to you all.
acread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should look at all the info posted at the Community page. Almost everything is explained (start with the FAQ and Solutions section. With the manuals to set up a store). If you can't find the info you can always ask.
retrojunkie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps another point about requesting features: All the features are what make eBay sluggish when you're trying to list an item. There's all sorts of stuff loading when you enter the page that you may never use. So be careful what you ask for - you may get eBay! Twisted Evil

-----
Living in the past? Visit www.retrojunkie.com
tarasouth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great info!! Very Happy
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE REMEMBER

IF you open more then ONE store
#1 you need a different email for registeration purposes only
#2 you can not list the same item in two stores. That is against the terms of selling on ecrater.com
laurensparfum

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

This is all very useful information. Thank you so much.
attheshack0006

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Excellent advice Reply with quote

just wanted to thankyou for all the helpful advice...
lovetocrochet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Premier Paypal Reply with quote

So, I didn't read anywhere ( but I could have missed it) that just a Paypal account doesn't suffice. You must have a premier account? I don't know what kind of account I have. I've had a Paypal account for over 5 years. If I have to subscribe to a premier account I might have to pull my items and close. Can anyone explain more to me? I read the terms of agreement but didn't see anything about premier Paypal. Is it only for credit cards?
acread

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Premier Paypal Reply with quote

lovetocrochet wrote:
So, I didn't read anywhere ( but I could have missed it) that just a Paypal account doesn't suffice. You must have a premier account? I don't know what kind of account I have. I've had a Paypal account for over 5 years. If I have to subscribe to a premier account I might have to pull my items and close. Can anyone explain more to me? I read the terms of agreement but didn't see anything about premier Paypal. Is it only for credit cards?

All kinds of PayPal accounts work just fine.

However to be able to accept credit card payments you need to have a merchant account (that is a Premier account or a Business account). A personal account cannot accept credit card payments. They can accept instant payments (money transfer from customers PayPal balance) and e-checks. So they work. But not for everything.

Sooner or later one customer will try to pay with a credit card and PayPal will require you to upgrade to Premier or Business account.

You can have 2 PayPal account. One personal type and one merchant type (same for every person). You cannot have more than one personal account. Similarly you cannot have more than one merchant account.

You should be able to see what type of account you have in your PayPal account on the first page that opens when you log in right under where it says "Welcome, your name here".

Premier account is not that much different than a personal account. They just charge $0.30 plus 3% (of the total amount being transfered) for every time you accept money from someone.

I think it has higher limits for being able to accept money.

Sorry that is about as much as I can say. You should read their terms and make your own decision based on that. Cannot give you financial advice. (Not a lawyer or an acountant here)
houseatendofrainbow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY SEWNSOSHOPPE Reply with quote

SEWNSOSHOPPE said they dont take returns I sent two cake pans back and Debra Blum of SEWNSOSHOPPE said in a email that she will return carton unopened, ok this Debra Blum received package June 9, 2010 according to postal track and confirm receipt but package never came back and it is JUNE 25 2010. My return address was on package loud and clear. Debra Blum sent vicious emails to me after June 7 and slanderously calling me a scamster, experience at ecrater was nightmarish and now I have no merchandise and ripped off of money as well , I was told by Debra at start of order before May 28 not to use Paypal because it will take two to three days to get order processed and google is quicker, I have no buyer protection and wished I proceesed order through pay pal google is no help
What I suspect is Debra didnt return order, I will watch SewNSoShoppe at ecrater for a year to see if she relisted both cake pans.
MARY NEWMAN
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone here in the forum are only sellers.
If you can't resolve this with the seller you can contact eCrater at http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php and explain it to them.

eCrater is not responsible for your purchase with the seller but they may be able to help you clear this up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: