eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What is that mean exactly???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tons-of-great-deals

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: What is that mean exactly??? Reply with quote

Process sales for free! You can process transactions for free when you advertise with Google AdWords. If you don't use AdWords, you can process them at a low 2% and $0.20 per transaction.

I do not use Ad words... so if i use google attributes here, i will be charged?

My computer ate my brain cells, so now any words don't make any sense to me anymore....

please clarify, if i will be charged than i'll take the google attribute words way from my listings.

thank you!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MagicCardHaven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When someone BUYS something from you using google checkout, you are charged that fee of .2 + 2%.

IF you used Adwords, you are not charged anything when someone buys from you.

Google attributes have nothing to do with adwords - only google checkout processing. You still get google attributes no matter what.
acread

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: What is that mean exactly??? Reply with quote

tons-of-great-deals wrote:
Process sales for free! You can process transactions for free when you advertise with Google AdWords. If you don't use AdWords, you can process them at a low 2% and $0.20 per transaction.

I do not use Ad words... so if i use google attributes here, i will be charged?

My computer ate my brain cells, so now any words don't make any sense to me anymore....

If you don't have Adwords you will get charged 20 cents per transaction plus 2% of the money transferred from buyer to your account. So if the buyer buys a product that costs $95 which has $5 shipping cost. He will pay $100. Google will charge you 20 cents plus 2% of $100, which is $2. So you'll pay $2.20 to Google.

If you buy Adwords (yes you buy them, it is an advertisement service) you either get some discount or don't pay up to a quota or something. I don't know the details of it. I don't use adwords. You need to read the info about fees at Google Checkout site.
tons-of-great-deals wrote:
please clarify, if i will be charged than i'll take the google attribute words way from my listings.

There is no such thing as "google attribute words".

Google Attributes is what you write so your info is easily chategorized and retreived by Google Prodcut search.

Google Adwords is an advertisement tool where you pay money to Google and have your advertisements appear in other peoples pages (people who participage in Google Adsense).

Attributes has nothing to do with Adwords.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: