eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Entire store prices reduced 50% Going out of business
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Entire store prices reduced 50% Going out of business Reply with quote

This is it folks. I'm too old and too tired to keep my store fresh and active. I'm still taking care of orders, packing securely and shipping on time but nothing new is being added.

I have like new designer handbags, costume jewelry that doesn't look worn, a ton of scarves in silk, poly, cotton and wool for men and women, some of the prettiest wedding hankies you'll ever see.

I gladly combine shipping and trust me that really does save you money. With prices rediced 50% and combined shipping, you could easily be getting items for free. I base my shipping on weight and if the second or third item doesn't take the weight into the next weight category, I don't add extra shipping. This is particularly true of scarves, hankies and jewelry.

No date for when I close the doors for the last time. If the store is still showiing up, it will be open for business.

It's cold outside so pour yourself a cup of tea, put your feed up and let your fingers do the shopping.

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:20 am; edited 35 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Paper-Pixie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It is supporting a no kill cat shelter in Surrey, BC.

Very Happy
I support a local non-kill cat shelter as well, so it's very great to see somebody else kind and caring. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dance the night away with rhinestone earrings from another era.

Click here to see all earrings.
http://thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com/c/95544/earrings

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your something old could be one of these elegant antique wedding hankies.

Click here to see a selection of my fancy white hankies in a wide price range.
http://thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com/search.php?keywords=wedding&tc=1&cid=88752

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Summer handbags for all occasions Reply with quote

I've put all my summery handbags in a special category.

All are marked down 30%

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Many handbags have had drastic price reductions Reply with quote

Check out my casual to dressy handbag category for price cuts up to 50%. The larger the handbag size the greater the discounted price. Buy more than one and save on shipping as well.

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: GETTING YOUR FALL WARDROBE IN ORDER Reply with quote

Whether you are a student, career woman or stay-at-home mom, The Lives and Loves of Maggie the Cat has a ton of previous owned fashion accessories to fit into your fall winter wardrobe.

Here you will find scarves from fun and funky to classic and chic, leather bags, totes and even a few book bags, and the perfect pieces of costume jewelry to complete your outfit.

I gladly combine shipping to save you money.

Shopping in one of my 4 stores will save you money, gas, time and helps protect the environment.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Great place for vintage fashion accessories Reply with quote

Vintage:
Handbags marked down 30%
Evening bags marked down 30%
Scarves
Gloves
Belts marked down 30%
Wallets and small purse accessories marked down 30%
Hankies
Costume jewelry
Sterling silver jewelry

www.thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Summer handbags have been reduced up to 50% Reply with quote

All handbags have been reduced 30%.

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Changes in store inventory Reply with quote

Some changes are being made in The Lives and Loves of Maggie the Cat.

1. There is a real attempt being made to liquidate the casual and summer handbags. Many have been reduced drastically and you may make an offer on other bags. I will consider them.

2. Souvenir items (jewelry and scarves) are in the process of being moved to a new store devoted to souvenirs. Check out www.ViewFinders.ecrater.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Formal occasion? You need Maggie the Cat Reply with quote

All evening bags are reduced 30%.

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: I've included worldwide shipping in price of many items Reply with quote

Because I sell world wide
Because I sell a wide range of items and prices
Because eCRATER has no way for me to differentiate between valuable, breakable, boxed or envelope shipping when using calculated shipping, it has been awkward at best for buyers outside Canada and the USA to purchase from my stores.

Because of this I have begun including shipping in the prices of items that can be shipped in padded, Kraft or Tyvek envelopes. If you see $0.00 for shipping, it means that item will not have shipping added and buyers all over the world can click and pay and not wait for time zones and email responses and invoices before they can purchase an item.

I will still combine items for shipping and when you buy more than one item with shipping included you will get a rebate for the excess shipping. Same goes with mixing items with shipping included and items without shipping included. This is in no way an attempt to gouge you on shipping.

In case of returns, the amount shown on your package as postage is what will be deducted from your refund.

Alas for packages that weigh more than 100 grams or about 1/4 pound, shipping will remain an issue. North Americans will pay the shipping noted and other buyers will have to request a rate or expect a second invoice.

Not all items have been converted yet but I am working on it. This will be true in all 5 of my stores.

This won't really make a difference to US and Canadian buyers but I'm hoping it will ease the process for the rest of the world.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Mix and match your vintage accessories at Maggie the Cat Reply with quote

At The Lives and Loves of Maggie the Cat you can choose a vintage handbag, a hanky to tuck inside, find a scarf that will compliment it, a belt, and jewelry that will finish off your outfit. Combine them all into one purchase and you can save $10-$20.00.

www.thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out all my newest vintage accessory additions to www.thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat.ecrater.com

Check out my feedback. People love what they buy from Maggie the Cat.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Getting your wardrobe ready for spring...thriftily Reply with quote

Maggie the cat is retiring. All handbags, wallets, and belts have been reduced 30%.

Last edited by thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: