eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Haven't been around in awhile, anything new?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dakotaexchange

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Haven't been around in awhile, anything new? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have been busy for quite some time with adding lots of new products here and on other venues so I haven't been to the forums in quite some time.

How are everyone's sales?

I think it is going to be a fairly slim Christmas for most of the US due to the economy. Sad

I've had several sales here - that is always a good sign. Wink
I only wish they were enough to live on so I could get away from you know where.

Is there anything new I should be aware of?

Are they ever going to straighten out the jewelry and Native American stuff? I see there are still issues there.

I see a ton of new names here.
That means there is a good opportunity to make some new friends.
That's always fun.

Well, time to crash for a few hours.....

Have a great Sunday everyone!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
goldfashionmine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi dakota,

yeah, i haven't been in the forums for a while either. but it is always so relaxing being in the "lounge." the people here are really great!

i have to list new items too, especially with christmas coming around the corner. i have some baby floral dresses and eddie bauer windproof hats that i have been wanting to list on here but have not had the chance to.

people keep mentioning the economy. i wonder if people actually shop less because of our "bad economy." we still shop a lot! hehe...

have a nice sunday to you too!
TyreeTrading

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went shopping yesterday with 2 others for the family my church has adopted. J C Jenney was having sales - lots of clothes were priced at 50 to 60% off. The store was very busy. People were buying. Then we went to Walmart for the toys. It too was busy. Of course it was a Saturday so who knows what the rest of the week looks like.

Most of what I've been hearing is people are cutting back, buying practical gifts.

On the other side, Tenn has had to train 50 additional workers to answer the phone to take unemployment applications. And they are rolling out a new on-line application that more people will be able to use - in order to reduce the number of people calling to file their claim.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: