eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Out of stock items being restocked not updating?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Out of stock items being restocked not updating? Reply with quote

Hi, I have a couple items in my store that sold out. I have since gotten more of these items and tried to update the listing. Even though the inventory now shows quantity the listing is still "browned out" and will not come up in search in my store.

For example when I search (in preview) for one of the items it does not come up available. Sad

It does exist in my store with quantity but will not activate. What can I do other than delete and relist? Anything? Is this a glitch?

Thanks,
Terry
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind Embarassed . I had them hid!

Terry
acread

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Out of stock items being restocked not updating? Reply with quote

SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF wrote:
Hi, I have a couple items in my store that sold out. I have since gotten more of these items and tried to update the listing. Even though the inventory now shows quantity the listing is still "browned out" and will not come up in search in my store.

For example when I search (in preview) for one of the items it does not come up available. Sad

It does exist in my store with quantity but will not activate. What can I do other than delete and relist? Anything? Is this a glitch?

It is not a glitch. When you have the iventory control on and people make purchases and maybe mistakes the number decreases. When it reaches 0 inventory control automatically hides your listing. You can see it in your Products section but nowhere else (unless they have a link for the page before it was hidden. then they can see it but the buy now button will not work and on it it says "on hold". The product cannot be bought without the "buy now" button). You just have to edit and unhide the item. Don't delete and relist. Such a waste of time.

After you found the listing in your Products section of your eCrater account click on the edit button next to its name. The one that has a yellow pencil picture on it is the edit button.
Scroll down and click on the small square in front of "Hide" so the check mark goes away (unhide the item this way).
Scroll down further and change the quantity in the box next to QTY to whatever number you have available.
Scroll down and click on "update&exit"
acread

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF wrote:
Never mind Embarassed . I had them hid!

Terry

now you tell me.

From now on I think I should wait at least 24 hour before I answer.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: