eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Let me try again..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashleysantiques

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Let me try again.. Reply with quote

Hello All,

Have you ever had one of those days... weeks..? You know what I mean.. you work so hard and then it seems that all your work just disappears? That recently happened to me... but, it is how I am going to face the situation and move forward that will make me a better person... yes, let me remember that as I look back at my old ecrater store..

I had a store called "Shop With Bee" .... I got sick and didn't notice my url expired... so, poof.. it was gone.. I had to delete my old ecrater store because I placed my url on all my items for sale.. (never again) I had appx. 1000 items for sale.. Since I no longer have the url... I had to start over.. So, I look for the files and my computer crased and lost everything.. I mean 10 years of work is poof.. gone.. yes, I had an external backup, but it does not work if not turned on... Note to self: Plug Stuff In : )

Now it is personal : ) I have made it ashleysantiques.ecrater.net or ashleysantiques.net and have started the scanning and adding process over..

I also would like to take a moment to say THANK YOU to the staff of ecrater.. My shop did very well and it would not have been possible without this site.. There is alot of work to keep up a website and to offer it for free is truly a generous gift. Thank You...

To the friends I have met at ecrater.. Thank you for all your help in all the questions I have asked in the past.. I look forward to getting back in the swing of things.. it may take a bit, but I will make it. I will not be upset over the loss of my old store.. for there is nothing I can do to bring it back.. I can move forward in a positive manner and know I am doing my best.

Just a note: Do you know what carpel tunnel is? I am having surgery on the 22nd..

Good Luck to all : ) Have a blessed day!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
yellowrose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Let me try again.. Reply with quote

Welcome back! We have missed you! Sorry to hear you've had so many problems. I believe your last post was "Don't Quit" and here you are trying again. Way to go! Wishing you the best with your new store. Will keep you in my prayers as you undergo surgery. When you get caught up, I hope you will continue with the inspirational messages. God bless!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been there. Done that or had it happen to me. It didn't involve the internet as it hadn't been invented yet but when you lose your life's work with one swoop due to a clean out robbery in my case, it is devastating. This theory of following your bliss and every thing falls into place doesn't always work.

It took me longer to get back on my feet than it is taking you but here is one thing I learned when I did. Starting over allows you to avoid the mistakes you made the first time. (Or it should if you are paying attention.)

Anyway, welcome back Bee. Someone had posted recently asking what had happened to you. Good luck with your surgery.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome back! I missed your messages. I am glad you are going to try again. Best wishes for you, your family and your new store!
Lori
down2biz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back & best of luck !!!
DazzlingDesignsbyDina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are an inspiration!! I had the start of carpal tunnel, I know how painful it is! I wish you all the best Smile You WILL succeed.
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. Hope I can now remember this is you.
WellspringChakra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where'd she go? no such seller !!!
chardicraft

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poof she's gone again. I hope everything is okay with her. Shocked
jjseuts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, *bee*! Happy New Year!

The informative links you've provided in here over the past have proven helpful for us in many ways. Very Happy

We hope everything works out well for you & with your *new* store.

J & J
peachstategal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I know what having a "bad" day is also! Had one today. But, there's nothing to do about it except hang in there and go forward.

Good Luck!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: