eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

bulk lister

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chilldeal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: bulk lister Reply with quote

hello
I am a new user on this site and I have about 100 items to post
my question is how do I use the bulk lister and if some one can get me a sample file
thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on my observations I would suggest you not to waste time to prepare a file (which will end up being probably just as time consuming as listing stuff one by one) for 100 items.

If you have similar items use the copy listing feature. You can make copies of your existing listings tweak a few things and post. It is a real time saver.

I say this, because there are very few actually who manage the bulk lister without trouble. Not many share their experience (let alone the file they prepared).

Do a search (located top of the page) to see what is posted on the forum for bulk lister.
chilldeal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
Based on my observations I would suggest you not to waste time to prepare a file (which will end up being probably just as time consuming as listing stuff one by one) for 100 items.

If you have similar items use the copy listing feature. You can make copies of your existing listings tweak a few things and post. It is a real time saver.

I say this, because there are very few actually who manage the bulk lister without trouble. Not many share their experience (let alone the file they prepared).

Do a search (located top of the page) to see what is posted on the forum for bulk lister.

I don't have similar items.
can I contact ecrater for help?
acread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your account when you click on "Bulk Lister" there is a link to "Bulk file requirements and help." click on it and read. There is an example there too. First read those. Then checkout the topics here. Then if you still need help ask specific questions here. Then if you are still not satisfied contact eCrater. I say this because eCrater is usually pretty busy to give detailed info (especially if it is posted in the store or at the forum here).

(I still say it is not worth it for listing 100 items. I listed 400 without it and most of it without the use of copy. It isn't that difficult. Keep your browsers autofill turned on or use the copy feature. Even if you have different items some of the info will be similar, like tax, category, quantity, etc.)
chilldeal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
In your account when you click on "Bulk Lister" there is a link to "Bulk file requirements and help." click on it and read. There is an example there too. First read those. Then checkout the topics here. Then if you still need help ask specific questions here. Then if you are still not satisfied contact eCrater. I say this because eCrater is usually pretty busy to give detailed info (especially if it is posted in the store or at the forum here).

(I still say it is not worth it for listing 100 items. I listed 400 without it and most of it without the use of copy. It isn't that difficult. Keep your browsers autofill turned on or use the copy feature. Even if you have different items some of the info will be similar, like tax, category, quantity, etc.)

thank you
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: