eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

catagories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbarnfarm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: catagories Reply with quote

how can I request a new catagory? many of my items don't fit any of the current catagories, thanks, Rose
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All global category suggestion are to be made to eCrater directly (use the contact page). That does not mean all suggestions will get implemented. That is up to the discresion of eCrater.

In the mean time just put your items to the best suited one.
EccentricThrifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a global category list choices on here somewhere? I have shrunk my fonts down to nothing and still can't fit all the words on each line inside the dropdown box. This starts to occur in the clothing, home, and toys sections. It makes some line items look identical because the ends of the lines don't show. I'm never quite sure what category I'm selecting. A separate list would help a lot!
Thanks
Linda
SuperStuff
acread

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can go to eCrater's homepage and click on Categories. There you can see the global categories and first level subcategories. After that you will have to open the subcat and count etc. I know it is lengthy process but no way around it.

I think this was suggested before (to have a horizontal scroll at the global category box in listing), you could find it in suggestions section and add your opinion to it.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right. Some of your items just don't fit categories. Just curious where you have your spinning wheels and looms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: