eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Thanks for the support! www.oceanjewelersonline.net!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Thanks for the support! www.oceanjewelersonline.net! Reply with quote

We wanted to send our thanks to everyone sending love and support our way. It has been a trying time for all of us located in Colorado Springs. Families are displaced, homes are gone, and businesses have sufferred but we are on the road to recovery and control of the wildfire improves everyday. It has been amazing to see the overflow of support flood in from across the country, thank you and know that all of the support and donations are making its way to the people that need it the most.

I am thankful to report that Ocean Jewelers sufferred no damage. We are located 10 miles east of the fireline. We did have some smoke problems but as did our entire city. We officially reopen our doors today and will be here to do what we can to bring the city economy back from such a huge loss.

Support Colorado and Support Colorado Small Business!

Thanks again to all those that have reached out to us and our brothers and sisters here in the springs. We are still fighting fires and our city heros, the firefighters, police, city and state workers are still in harms way but progress is being made!

v/r
Barbara
Ocean Jewelers
www.oceanjewelersonline.net <-- Full Site
www.oceanjewelers.ecrater.com <-- Ecrater Site

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:37 am; edited 76 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Some of our MOST POPULAR DESIGNS Reply with quote

Some of the MOST POPULAR DESIGNS in my collection have been:

SHIVA SHELL
MULTI-COLORED GENUINE STONES
MOTHER OF PEARL

I hope you get an opportunity to enjoy a piece in each one of those collections.

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: New things to come. Reply with quote

You will see up-coming in the shop a MONTHLY SPECIAL section.

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: We specialize to bring you savings. Reply with quote

I specialize in Sterling Silver Earrings and Pendants.

I can offer designs and fashions in precious metals that no other place or person can! Rolling Eyes

You will be surprised, I promise. Razz

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: SALE Reply with quote

25% off any one item! New customers only. Razz

SALE COMPLETED (not applicable any longer)

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Contact info for inquiries Reply with quote

There are several ways to get in touch:

EMAIL: bcrown@rocketmail.com

SNAIL MAIL: Ocean Jewelers
850 Robbie View Ste #1131
Colorado Springs, Co. 80920

Thanks for shopping with me.

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: There are always new collection pieces to browse. Reply with quote

I often update the site with sales and specials. Please come back often.

Majority of stock updates are WEDNESDAY & THURSDAYS.

Majority of sales and specials updates are FRIDAYS.

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: More products added. Reply with quote

I have added new items to my collection. Please enjoy and hope to see you try a piece.

Birthday, Anniversary, Valentines...

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: There is no time like the present. Reply with quote

Receive free shipping! February 19-22nd. ENJOY!

SALE COMPLETED. (no longer applicable)

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: New Clients. Reply with quote

Remember,

New Clients receive 5% off EVERY ITEM PURCHASED.

Returning Clients receive 10% off EVERY ITEM PURCHASED.

I will help you save and get every collection piece you want.

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: TODAY Only. Buy 1 pair of earrings, get the second 50% off. Reply with quote

Today only ladies and gentlemen. If you have been unsure of buying a pair of earrings.. today is the day to purchase.

Till midnight, you may purchase 1 pair of earrings and receive the 2nd at 50% off. There is no better time to make that purchase for someone special, or for yourself.

Of course if you are not satisfied in any way you always have the ability to return any items.

HAPPY Shopping!

SALE COMPLETED. (no longer applicable)

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Visit us at any of our websites. Reply with quote

Remember,

You can visit us at any of the following websites to keep up to date with everything that is going on at Ocean Jewelers

www.myspace.com/oceanjewelers

www.twitter.com/oceanjewelers <-- best for up to minutes sales deals.

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Earrings and Pendants as low as $9.97 Reply with quote

There are always bargains to be had.

I have collection pieces that start at $9.97. Take a few minutes and browse.

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: There is always a reason to stick with Ocean Jewelers Reply with quote

Remember,

New Clients receive 5% off EVERY ITEM PURCHASED.

Returning Clients receive 10% off EVERY ITEM PURCHASED.

I will help you save and get every collection piece you want.

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
oceanjewelers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank everyone that has taken a chance to enjoy my collection and hope that they tell more and more people about my shop.

To those that are unsure about trying a collection piece or making a purchase from my shop, I offer piece of mind, know that I will do all that I can to make your experience with my shop pleasurable and memorable!

www.myspace.com/oceanjewelers
www.twitter.com/oceanjewelers

Check back with us often at any of the sites listed above for up-to-the-minute sales and specials. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by oceanjewelers on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: