eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi we are mineral, botanical..ect wholesalers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exclusivebeautyllcwholesa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Hi we are mineral, botanical..ect wholesalers Reply with quote

ExClusive Beauty LLC. Wholesale was established with a great vision in mind ...To make unique, leading Private Label products for Salons and spas everywhere. Unlike other manufacturers, we are Stylists developing for Stylists; Estheticians develope for Estheticians. Every product is tested by Professionals.

We specialize in MINERAL, ORGANIC, BOTANICAL & NATURAL COSMETICS, SKINCARE BATH & BODYCARE & ACCESSORIES @ WHOLESALE COST!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater.

Nice store.

Best of luck in your sales.

T
Buytime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater

Kenny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Many Thanks Reply with quote

I really appreciate your support. I have a question...does anyone ever create Buy Now Buttons from Google and if so, where do you cut & paste the html code? I have many more products with variations to them and can't add them for this reason stated.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
anyone ever create Buy Now Buttons from Google and if so, where do you cut & paste the html code?

You can not put HTML coding on anything within ecrater.com. So manually placing buttons isn't an option here.

Quote:
I have many more products with variations to them and can't add them for this reason stated.

Not sure what that means. You can set up your ecrater.com store to accept google checkout as a whole - why would you want it on just certain items?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Many differences Reply with quote

A lot of my products come in different sizes and colors. People ask why can't they use a drop down box for this. So with that being said...it's more simple to click on a drop down box and see 40 different shades of eyeshadow that looking through 40 different pages.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it's more simple to click on a drop down box and see 40 different shades of eyeshadow that looking through 40 different pages.

TRUE but that just means either you make ecrater.com work for you - like I have and list each individual item or you make the business decision that this shopping cart isn't what you need.

Simple fact is HTML CODING doesn't work here, no java script, so you can't do it.

Still don't see what that has to do with google checkout button

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Google Checkout Reply with quote

Gives you the option to do things such as create Buy Now Buttons in your settings with drop down boxes. Check it out so that you can see for yourself. I just didn't understand why have an intergration with Google if all the options available for the merchants can't be used.? I have PayPal as well and Card Service International for checkouts and each are on probation so to speak until I see which provides me with the best service and all three charge the same for processing payments.(Google is free now but it won't be much longer) I like variety and to be able to utilize my options if needed. Can't be one dimenional in this biz... Smile
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you migfht be confusing a few things.

That google checkout option is for when you have your own website. You don't have that here on ecrater.com.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I do have another website, just figured, what would it hurt.? I'm trying this site also and it's good for me, I'm having a great year so far and I've only been here 1 month! Smile
buddyslighthouses

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Great Store. Cool stuff. Ecrater is simplified, and I like it that way. Looks like it's working for you, so keep up the good work. Smile
MIZombie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of sites don't allow html and lots do. So far I am at 2 don't and one does. I wont sell on fleabay any more though or that be another that do.

Welcome~

Zombie Maker of Hand Dipped Incense

http://www.incense-stick.com
http://www.nicodemon.info/community
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: