eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Unfinished stores
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your descriptions be sure to make them as keyword rich as possible. Including the title. Repeat the title in your description and I would place any terms info at the bottom. You could even put the click picture to enlarge inbetween as I have done. It makes for a good transition from the product description to your terms information. And don't forget to add as many google attributes as possible. Those are important too.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
craftnut

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have to study up on google attributes, I saw stuff in the forums but haven't read all of them yet.
acread

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And on that note, back to the original topic please. Google Attributes are discussed elsewhere in detail no need to turn this one into another attribute discussion.
wearitagainsam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen some great stores shaping up in here at ecrater. They look so professional when the pages have appropriate info and I can get a feel for who they are and what they are about. Listings are improving too. At least that is what it looks like to me when I have been browsing.
superpawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your gonna get people that dont care , becaue its free. They have nothing to lose. It just takes people caring about a sell on here. What gets on my nerves is people that list stuff for more than you can buy it at walmart! that makes this site look bad. people get on the internet to find a deal , not to pay 80.00 for a ps3 game. just my opinion.
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superpawn wrote:
Your gonna get people that dont care , becaue its free. They have nothing to lose. It just takes people caring about a sell on here. What gets on my nerves is people that list stuff for more than you can buy it at walmart! that makes this site look bad. people get on the internet to find a deal , not to pay 80.00 for a ps3 game. just my opinion.

I know there are going to be those that just plop there items on here with out any thought and most likely they will never have sales. But as far as items being overpriced everyone knows that price is set by supply and demand. If item gets sold out at walmart and it becomes hard to find than they may just get that $80 for their ps3 game. A buyer is only willing to pay what it is worth to him and eventually there may be a buyer out there willing to pay the 80. It is a free enterprise. You don't have to buy from the person selling something that u feel you can get somewhere else cheaper but on the other hand someone else may.
Jmho
Michelle
superpawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlmostAntique wrote:

I know there are going to be those that just plop there items on here with out any thought and most likely they will never have sales. But as far as items being overpriced everyone knows that price is set by supply and demand. If item gets sold out at walmart and it becomes hard to find than they may just get that $80 for their ps3 game. A buyer is only willing to pay what it is worth to him and eventually there may be a buyer out there willing to pay the 80. It is a free enterprise. You don't have to buy from the person selling something that u feel you can get somewhere else cheaper but on the other hand someone else may.
Jmho
Michelle

I know that, but to drive the traffic here like all of the sellers on here want, people have to be serious about selling what they have. This is a great site with alot of potential, but you have to make reasons for people to choose this site over ebay or amazon. Its a tough market and even the stuff people have priced really well , its like people are scared to buy it. Just because of the uncertainy of alot of the items and sellers. I have been selling on here for about 4 months, I recently opened a new account under a new name , and i have made 1 sale. I just wish we could all put the competative attitude in it. maybe no body wants that, but thats how ebay became a multi million dollar company. trust me I hate ebay, for this site being free its great ! but i just wish there were as many buyers as sellers. Dont get me wrong , some of the sellers on here are top notch. I hope in 10 years this site gets more traffic than anywhere else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: