eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Maintenance
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Maintenance Reply with quote

Last week we run into some problem so today 03/14 after 11pm PDT we will have another maintenance.

Maintenance will be performed at one of the following days: 02/13, 02/14, 02/15, or 02/16. The exact day is still not determined. The site will be unavailable after 10pm PDT for several hours.

Last edited by ecrater on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10pm in which time zone?
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PDT
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Later this week another important maintenance will be held after 11pm PDT. The estimated down time is 1-2 hours although it may take a bit longer.
barnyard-critters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Notifications/emails not working Reply with quote

I am not receiving orders or questions through eCrater for some reason. Notification of sale has been coming through paypal and questions are not being received at all. Any idea what is wrong? Is this part of the upcoming maintenance? Thanks Smile
acread

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Notifications/emails not working Reply with quote

barnyard-critters wrote:
I am not receiving orders or questions through eCrater for some reason. Notification of sale has been coming through paypal and questions are not being received at all. Any idea what is wrong? Is this part of the upcoming maintenance? Thanks Smile

No. That's probably your email accounts firewall or spam blocker or whatever. Check the spam folder. Is your account set to not accept email messages from unknown people? Are you using eathlink? (for a while they blocked eCrater's IP) Make sure eCraters email address is in your email accounts addressbook.

If you checked it by sending yourself a message through the ASAQ and used the same email account address as your seller account the email won't go. Try it with another email address.

By the way, check the dates on the posts above, the maintenance was last week.
barnyard-critters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checked all my settings on this end and nothing has been changed. I don't have earthlink. I followed your suggestion and sent a question to a different email account and it didn't arrive either. The last time I received something through eCrater was on March 3, 2009. That was your last post about maintenance being done.

Haven't received mail since... coincidence or maybe the maintenace has something to do with it? March 8th is when I received the paypal notice informing me of an order from eCrater. I never did get notice from eCrater on that.

Thanks again for your help.
acread

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just sent a message from the ASAQ in your store. Let me know if you get it.
barnyard-critters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I have not received anything from you. I have checked that email address and I am receiving mail from other locations so I know it is working okay. Still not getting anything through eCrater.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnyard-critters wrote:
No, I have not received anything from you. I have checked that email address and I am receiving mail from other locations so I know it is working okay. Still not getting anything through eCrater.

Could be that who every you have your mail through -- your service provider or whatever has dumped it as spam.
barnyard-critters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
barnyard-critters wrote:

Could be that who every you have your mail through -- your service provider or whatever has dumped it as spam.

Nope... I've checked that. Nothing has changed. Everything has always worked fine up to March 3. That is the last I received anything, which was also about when some maintenance was done here. I keep checking and double checking on this end but cannot find anything that would cause this problem.
e-endsville

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: error:db error: addprod Reply with quote

when i add new product, it shows
db error: addprod

what does it mean

also can't copy, can't edit, why?
e-endsville

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: db error: addprod Reply with quote

when i try to add new product, it shows
db error: addprod

can't edit, can't copy.

how to resolve?
acread

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't hit the Submit button more than once when you post please.

About the product adding issue, it's not just you. Please see: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=16520
ToyTraders

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Update: Apr 7th Reply with quote

Unable to list new items. error page appears after trying to list by "add new product" or "copy". Apr 7th - Island time: 2:00 pm
just checking --- is it just me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: