eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

HOW DO I SELL MY PRODUCT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
superofferstore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: HOW DO I SELL MY PRODUCT Reply with quote

IT IS VERY STRAINOUS FOR ME TO READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE. I REALLY NEED A SHORTCUT TO HOW TO DISPLAY MY PRODUCT.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I would like to say you really shouldn't be yelling at folks when asking for help.
TYPING in caps is equal to yelling on the internet.

How about I show you where to get help and you can just look at the pictures ... would that be easy enough?

NOW, please keep in mind that eCrater.com just made some changes so the information might not be 100% up to date but I would start here -
with reading this ATTENTION New ecrater.com Sellers - please read
then go to
How to set up your eCrater store - Manuals and Pictorials
and find the post that says
Quote:
The newest most up to date is

www.noadi.ecrater.com
has made this for pictural for all users.

it goes step by step with pictures on how to set things up.
http://www.squidoo.com/start_ecrater

Best of luck
acread

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set up store
List products
Promote and advertise site
Work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
When there is an order, pack and ship

That's about it. For details you need to read the Community page. Start with the FAQ. Look at Help. Use the Search feature at the top of the page.

If it is too much work to do that you probably think it is too much work to promote and advertise (which you need to do on your own at eCrater) and without doing that you are not likely to succeed a much with an eCrater store.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I learned a lesson in reading instructions yesterday. I got a new top of the line small appliance and it of course had all these programs built into it and was digital. Since it was replacing a pre digital appliance, I groaned and began to wish I hadn't ordered it. The manual that came with it was an inch thick and I hate reading manuals.

Turned out the manual was only a few pages of instructions and the rest were recipes. Easy as turning on a faucet to use.

That's how ecrater is. Read the illustrated manuals on how to list. They take you through it step by step and they aren't written by Ph.d nerds (at least I don't think so).

It is very easy to set up and list on ecrater but a lot of work to get and keep your site looking spiffy and productive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: