eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Got a great idea - who wants to join me on this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hormonebalance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Got a great idea - who wants to join me on this Reply with quote

Ok i got this idea but i wanted to see what you all thought about it. I have an ebay store and people love to pay .01 cent. I was going to develope an ebook with who ever wants to join in, with their info on their store and pictures of products. You get a page to put whatever you want on it. Just send me an email of everything. I will but several of ebooks of all our stores in my store and when someone pays 1 cent, i will email it to them. All i ask is a $1.50 from everyone that wants to join to cover ebay fees and paypal fees. For every 10 people that join i will list 500 to sell in my ebay store. I need something catchy for the name of the ebook to sell. What do you think? Also who ever wants to join, i do want to see some kind of feedback showing that you have good standards as far as sending out your products. Let me know. Also the listings will last a month. We could give it a try to see what happens. Thanks, Sheila
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I don't understand what exactly you will be selling people.
An eBook of a list of store?
Why not just give it away? especially at a penny it's nothing more then a buying feedback that is costing you money.

Sounds sort of like the Businesses Growing Together discount, Specials and Savings page. You can see it here http://www.filthyrichfashions.com/discounts.html
For more information on how you can place your ad on that page contact BusinessesGrowingTogether@yahoo.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
hormonebalance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care if people leave me a feedback or not, i just thought it would be a good way to get it out there to people that haven't bought from us before. It would be more like a flyer i guess than an ebook. Well maybe it was a bad idea. I was trying to think of ways to reach people. Just thought i would mention it. Well if i think of something else I'll let u all know.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't care if people leave me a feedback or not,

Sorry, I think maybe I said that wrong. People that BUY penny listings are normally buying them to get the feedback.

Not a bad idea at all.

Businesses Growing Together also does a flyer that can be stuffed in out going packages or participates can email a clickable pdf file when they send out the your item has been shipped notice.
If you are interested in seeing it just email BusinessesGrowingTogether@yahoo.com and ask for January Flyer to be emailed to you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
hormonebalance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks i will check it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: