eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

making some changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ktshappystore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: making some changes Reply with quote

can someon please take a look at my store and tell me what i need to do to add or delete to improve me sales( none at the moment ).
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MagicCardHaven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure.

1: Your home page says "bidding". There are no bids on ecrater, this is not an auction site.

2: Your DVD category is empty. That doesn't look very professional.

3: Don't use all caps on your pages. People don't like that, it looks like you're shouting.

4: Why do you say people can use cash? They can't. Cash would mean people have to be next to you to give you money. Cashier's checks are not the same as cash.

5: While some of your cards have great descriptions, others are missing things like condition, if it's shipped with a sleeve, etc..

6: Only time will bring you sales. Just be patient. Some times people sell in a day, and sometimes they sell in 5 months. There's no way to tell.
ktshappystore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: thanks for the help Reply with quote

i went back and made some changes so hope that will help me out.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your about us pages tells NOTHING about you or your business.
Your text pages all lack keywords.
The keywords are what will help searchers find your store in the first place so they are the most important detail.

You have baseball cards as a main category with 15 items in it and then you have baseball cards as a sub category with ZERO items in it. Delete the subcategory.

I do not see the keywords I would expect (although, I am not a card shopper) in any of your titles. Words like Football Card Collectible Baseball

I do not see the condition of the card in any listing I looked at.
Again, descriptions lack keywords.

Best of luck!

Last edited by zickit on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know how long you have been waiting and I'm not a card shopper either, but wouldn't most people searching for cards start with "Willie Mays Baseball Card" and narrow the results from there? I think leaving out the baseball card, football card, etc. is a big mistake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: