View previous topic :: View next topic  
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3.3 What is not allowed to post?

- Body parts & organs
- Pirated materials and products
- Copyrighted Materials
(images & texts)
- Counterfeit Designer Items (replicas or imitation of designer products)
- Fake Documents

Just trying to help you sort it out.
I would be upset also but they are very reasonable here. I think they have about a weeks delay in answering due to the amount of requests they get.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karen, you have to realize ecrater just installed a major addition to our stores. That may have caused a delay in responses. Very honestly judging solely from your home page I can't imagine what else could have caused a complaint that would have gotten you suspended other than the reproduced patterns and not because I know anything about it but because there have been discussions on the forum about it.

I really hope this is not a case of one seller trying to bump off the competition. If it is, to the guilty party, remember what goes round comes round.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karensvariety wrote:
As to being suspended in January, that is not true. I went on holiday in April and put all my items on hold and took them off when I got home. The items disappeared shortly after that. Once again, was I guess that I was suspended even though my items were still there?

Nothing would have stopped you from putting your store on hold even if you were in suspension at the time.

I am just telling you what the ecrater.com team said regarding YOUR issue.

You were suspended for copyright issues in January
You did not bother to fix the matter and contact the ecrater.com team
Your items have been removed.

I am NOT assuming anything. I am telling you what happened.
karensvariety

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really curious. How do you know I was suspended in January? As I said I have been listing since then. I did not receive an email or any other notice. (not due to spam filters as I can't afford to lose customers by not receiving email so they are not an issue).

Yes, I understand ecrater can suspend without notice, it just never occurred to me that once that happened that would be that with no idea at all of why or how to fix the mystery problem, and certainly I am stunned that I would have no clue that I was even suspended since January. Sorry, I do not believe that. My products disappeared near the end of April.

Either way, no matter as I wouldn't come back under such circumstances and will sign off now. Thank you for listening and trying to help.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am really curious. How do you know I was suspended in January?

Look back at my post of - 29 Apr 2009 08:52
I said -
Quote:
hhhmmm this is extremely interesting.

Let me see if I can find anything out for you

So I did what I do best around here and I got the answer as I posted 29 Apr 2009 09:05
Quote:
Here is the official answer -

Quote:
This was suspended in Jan, Since the merchant did not fixed the problem and contacted us and more than 2 months have been passes the store products were permanently removed.

I took MY time to try to help you. I too thought it might be a glitch of some sort with all the changes and such. Mainly because I never seen a suspended store that didn't show up on the Mod tool that I have access to. Your store is there in name only. No items showed. So I asked and got the answer I posted here.
A suspended store can list. They can do everything BUT I BELEIVE your items were in red and had you previewed your store you would have realized that something was not right.
As stated in the terms no notification is sent to you.

Quote:
it just never occurred to me that once that happened that would be that with no idea at all of why or how to fix the mystery problem

Apparently it didn't accure to you to come to the ecrater community to find out what's up either.
Your products disappeared between April 10-11 when all the over 60 day suspended stores got cleaned up.

Last edited by zickit on Fri May 01, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
acread

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karensvariety wrote:
I am really curious. How do you know I was suspended in January? As I said I have been listing since then. I did not receive an email or any other notice. (not due to spam filters as I can't afford to lose customers by not receiving email so they are not an issue).

You may make changes while suspended. The system won't stop you. Cause how else are the suspended stores remove and change things to fit the rules. If you never looked at your store in product pages you would not know your store is suspended.
karensvariety

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So to summarize.

1. I am suspended in January, no notice given.
2. I can still add new and remove products and see my products without realizing I am suspended.
3. All this time, I am wondering if I should bother as this site is pretty poor due to no sales.
4. After three months of wasting my time listing, all my products disappear.
5. At this time, I think there is a glitch so I start sending emails requesting help but receive no answer so I try the forums.
6. In the forums I find out that everyone thinks I must be suspended.
7. Everyone guesses as to why I have been suspended but I have no way of knowing what to fix or how and if fixed, how to get my listings back.
8. No, I did not preview my store to see if my listings were in red. Why would I? And if I did, why would I think that red items indicated a suspension?

This is the most illogical situation I have ever come across, a guessing game at best.

I don't know who you are but I am not angry with you but I am not too happy with the person who runs this site.

This will be my last post. The more this continues, the more flabberghasted I am!
I actually do appreciate the help I have been given here in the forums, otherwise I would still be emailing the site contact trying to figure out what happened.
acread

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well let's recap.

1. You listed products without making sure they are legitimate to sell and suitable for posting at the website (despite it being made clear in the terms of service of the said website)
2. You do not look at your store's webpages ever to see if they appear properly, if they have been misplaced or just to check what the customer would see.
3. You see something like the color of the name of the products change all of a sudden and not wonder what it is about. Try to find information (which should at least make you try to contact eCrater or come to the community page and look for info or ask for info.)
4. You notice your stuff is gone from your store (according to you back in 11th of April) and do not search for info about this.
5. You wait 3 weeks before asking what happened.
6. People here who have no direct way of knowing try to guess and give you info. And you call that help poor.
7. You state you don't want to relist or get your store back, but then talk about you didn't get direction to how to get it back. Despite being told they were deleted cause you didn't ask about they for 60 days (that is 2 months) after you got suspended.
8. Now you are just acting like this is others fault. Why should anyone care about your store if you don't even want to open its pages and look at it for two months (maybe more). And no do not answer that. That is not a question. That is a rethorical.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
8. No, I did not preview my store to see if my listings were in red.

IF they were red it would have been in your admin area NOT in your store preview. You would have seen NOTHIGN in your store preview.

IF you plan to close your store - PLEASE remember to do that in the admin section when you log in to your store.
At this time your store has not been deleted from the system. It will remain (I THINK) until you close it.
thewrightbiz

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastade-designs wrote:
3.3 What is not allowed to post?

- Body parts & organs
- Pirated materials and products
- Copyrighted Materials
(images & texts)
- Counterfeit Designer Items (replicas or imitation of designer products)
- Fake Documents

Just trying to help you sort it out.
I would be upset also but they are very reasonable here. I think they have about a weeks delay in answering due to the amount of requests they get.

Well I side with the OP. At the least the owner of the site should send an email and ask us to remove the item...that's what they do at Ebay, they just take it down and send you an email...the same at Amz. They don't "suspend" or close your store....they give you a chance.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewrightbiz wrote:
Well I side with the OP. At the least the owner of the site should send an email and ask us to remove the item...that's what they do at Ebay, they just take it down and send you an email...the same at Amz. They don't "suspend" or close your store....they give you a chance.

Do you recall how much you paid eBay each month to take something down and send you an email?

When you get this site for nothing, there have to be some tradeoffs and handholding with the management is one of them.
amazonsales

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: My account suspended/? I never got any emails???? Reply with quote

Is my account suspended? I just came to know of this, I do not sell any illegal goods and have emailed the admin many times.

can someone tell me. What is wrong with my site?

www.amazonsales.ecrater.com
Comics-Emporium

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: My account suspended/? I never got any emails???? Reply with quote

amazonsales wrote:
Is my account suspended? I just came to know of this, I do not sell any illegal goods and have emailed the admin many times.

can someone tell me. What is wrong with my site?

www.amazonsales.ecrater.com

Yes it looks like your store is suspended. That's why there are Google Ads inside your store categories instead of products showing.

You should read: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1214

And if your still not sure why its suspended you should then contact Ecrater team and ask them(Click on Contact at the bottom right of the main page). Other then you, they are the only ones that can tell you why its suspended
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon, some reasons you might be suspended if all your items are legal, are nonsense titles as in just style numbers or no key words, not in English, not in US $$, or using stock photos without permission, having huge numbers of bad feedback. These are just guesses. I don't recall ever seeing your store so I'm not accusing you of anything.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe it's the name "amazonsales" since Amazon is referenced in the Welcome text.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: