eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Zann's Vintage Vintage Fashion Fabric Decorating China Glass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zannsvintage

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Zann's Vintage Vintage Fashion Fabric Decorating China Glass Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Everyone. This is Zann's mother learning how to post a message. I learned how to list items. Since most of the glassware, china and knickknack items are things I've collected in the last 30 years, Zann decided I should do the work of getting rid of them. Sitting in the recliner and listing is about all I'm good for anymore, so it's a good thing I have lots more to list. I love Ecrater and selling something makes my day. Check out our store and any suggestions are welcome. Zann said mention the clothes and jewelry,lots more of those items to come. Her good stuff. Back to listing. (My Junque) she calls it.
Sad Sad Embarassed

Last edited by zannsvintage on Wed May 23, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zannsvintage

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out our new listings. How I spent the holiday. Listing,listing,listing.I'll get the living room cleaned out someday. And then the 2 bedrooms, bathroom, laundry, dining room,little shed, brother's shed, other brother's shed. Well, I probably won't live long enough for all that. But maybe...Christmas is only 7 months from today, oops yesterday. If Christmas items are in a box I open, they get listed. Never know what is in a box. Thanks to you all who bought something after a dry spell. Thanks,thanks,thanks. Check out the cabbage patch kid baby, she is the cutest. Smile
zannsvintage

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally getting around to listing my 30 year collection of vintage clothing and fabrics.
Listed most of my jewelry over the past year and all Mom's dishes and figurines (but, she won't stay a way from the rummage sales, so there will be more Rolling Eyes )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: