eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

You'll love this for Valentines! New store!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheEmptyNester

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: You'll love this for Valentines! New store! Reply with quote

Hello,
Just finished listing and thought some of you might do me a favor and have a look around. I have great stuff for Valentines Day, for men and women, even a beautiful bracelet for Mom. Very Happy
Thanks for looking!
http://TheEmptyNester.ecrater.com
ljstores

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks really, really nice
You might need to put your store "on hold" until you put in your images and add your text to to the terms etc.
So far you are doing great!!!

LJ
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi emtynester

Nice store.

Best of luck.

T
Amyslittleminis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Store Reply with quote

Having descriptions beside the jewelry would be great incase some people are allergic to a certain type of metal. I can't wear nickel jewelry is an example. Then giving sub categories would be wonderful. So that way when a person is wanting something in particular they can go to the section and find it. Otherwise your store looks great!! Good luck and may many sales come your way. Amyslittleminis
troesmita

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck! Smile
TheEmptyNester

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone!
I appreciate the advice! Very Happy
qualitycustomcomputers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Great Store Reply with quote

I checked out your store. It is wonderful. A suggestion is to maybe have some details on your Welcome page. Also maybe insert your contact information under the Edit Text option.

Looks great though...Good Luck!! Very Happy

http://qualitycustomcomputers.ecrater.com/

P.S. I am new as well so I am always taking suggestions/comments Smile
TheEmptyNester

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice qualitycustomcomputers! I went into text and put a little something into each. I wish I had known you were on ecrater. I just purchased a 22" LCD monitor for my college son, from a company that I hope comes through with it. Having a hard time reaching them all of a sudden. Sad
qualitycustomcomputers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheEmptyNester wrote:
Thanks for the advice qualitycustomcomputers! I went into text and put a little something into each. I wish I had known you were on ecrater. I just purchased a 22" LCD monitor for my college son, from a company that I hope comes through with it. Having a hard time reaching them all of a sudden. Sad

Hi! I took another peek at your store. That is excellent! Gives a personal touch! I hope you have been able to keep yourself busy with your son gone away to school. Our children are ages 4 and 6 months so we will have a while to wait before we are in that position. I couldn't imagine. I love my children dearly!

On to another subject...I really hope that company comes through for you. If you ever need any computer related advice, items or such please feel free to drop by our store and contact us.
Good Luck,
Brandy
Customer Sales & Support
http://qualitycustomcomputers.ecrater.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: