eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Items are gone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
originalphones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Items are gone Reply with quote

Can someone take a look at originalphones.ecrater.com and tell me what's wrong ?
As far as i can see in the terms i should be ok... So wasap ???
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do the products still show in your admin?

Are there Google ads on the product pages? (I use an adblocker.) If there are then your store is most likely suspended.
originalphones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the items are there yes there are google ads.
What i want to know is WHY ?
I sell genuine mobile phones,use company stock photos that are available to use for sellers.
acread

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is suspended. That is what having Google Ads inside store categories instead of products showing means.

You need to read the following: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1214

The reason may or may not be of you being suspected of selling fake goods.

You need to read the topic in the link and try to figure out what it can be. Since we can't see your store from outside (only what we can see on homepage) it is not really possible for us to figure it out for you.

If you really think it is selling fake goods and you are not, then contact eCrater with proof of their legitimacy.
originalphones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice justice system ecrater has here.
We are all thieves and fakers unless proven otherwise.

This is really a healthy way to conduct business.

If they want a proof that the phones are original they should purchase one and check the IEMI number... That is if they even know what it is.

What a nice way to treat sellers.
acread

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had a nickle for every time I read that...

Why should anyone buy anythign from you if they suspect you are selling something illegal. That would make them accessory to your illegal conduct. That's not even a logical suggestion.

Anyway the terms of the site are clearly stated.

They don't suspend very easily. And if they made a mistake they are more than willing to correct it.

So instead of crying horrible treatment, if you are legit, you would just contact them and get your store back. And they will have the info in their files and this won't happen again.

And as a reminder of what I said we don't even know that was the reason your store got suspended. It might be something else. I've seen sellers claim their products are genuine. And they were. But they thought they got suspended because it was fake, but that wasn't the reason. You may have something like you are not shipping throughout US or not accepting US currency, or having too many duplicate listings or only nonsense titles and descriptions on majority of products. All those and other things can also cause suspension.

So read what I showed and think carefully.

That is if you want your store back.
originalphones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No why would anyone suspect ??
-The prices are normal and not 1/3 of the retail prices like fakers usually do.
-I'm clearly stating that the phones can be verified - As in you can go to any service and check their serial number and see if they are fakes or not. Now would a fake seller do that ? No i don't think so.
-I'm asking for a paypal payment - As in i'm risking chargebacks and problems with paypal in case the items are fake... Now would a faker do that ? Again i don't think so.

I know that you're just a moderator i understand that. But it seems that you are considering people guilty from start.

I did write an email to support. But i'm not willing to wait weeks for an answer. This is not a way to attract sellers and buyers.
acread

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not assume anything. I told you that if you are not selling fake just send in the info. That means I allowed for the fact that you could be selling legit stuff. I also said that the reason for suspension may not be selling fake stuff. That appears to be your assumption. I already stated there are other causes for suspension. Don't project your assumptions on me. Or try to distort what I stated.

I am not a category mod. I don't know why any would suspect your products. I moderate the forum. My job is not to moderate the categories. Or suspend anyone. The suspensions are only done by eCrater and the exact cause is only known by eCrater.

Of course it is a good way to attract buyers and sellers. The site stays free of fake goods. Sellers who sell good merchandise at most have to prove it once. Then they sell in a clean environment. And buyers have the confidence to buy in an environment where they won't get stuck with fake stuff.

Very seldom some seller gets caught by accident. But as I said eCrater is always willing to correct the errors and fix things.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me take a guess at why you are suspended

SONY images. Sony does not allow the use of their images by anyone that is not directly authorized by them to do so. IF you supplier said you have rights to use them I suggest you ask them for that in writting from SONY not from your supplier. Sony does not authorize dropshippers the use of their images.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: