eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

HYDEINTHECLOSET - HELP THE CLOSET IS EXPLODING - 1060+ items

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hydeinthecloset

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: HYDEINTHECLOSET - HELP THE CLOSET IS EXPLODING - 1060+ items Reply with quote

I need to clearance down to under 1000 items. My closet is exploding! I created clearance sections of items that must go! I will combine shipping!

I specialize in boys clothes size newborn - 7. Girls 0-2T and womens 6-16. I have a mens section too! If you buy more than 4 clothing items, I will refund $1.00!!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
hydeinthecloset

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: I MARKED MORE DOWN! Reply with quote

I did round #2 of markdowns! If you need clothing for your young family, check them out!
hydeinthecloset

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: FEBRUARY SALE Reply with quote

*Make your own sale in the store!
*Send me an email at hydefamily@4wbi.com or hydefamily@netscape.com telling me what you want and for what price! In the price, you can specify shipping!
*I might say YES! I can't close the closet door!
hydeinthecloset

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: HydeintheCloset Hit 1152 ITEMS Reply with quote

Wow! I rearranged the closet but phew!!! It needs to go! Sale above for buy 4 clothing items get $1.00 back is good thru February!

March Madness Sale is next!
hydeinthecloset

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: MARCH MADNESS SALE -- Store has 1176 items now! Reply with quote

*Everything (- travel trailer) in the store is 10% off! See FAQ for more information.

*Return customers can use coupon on top of that!!!!!
hydeinthecloset

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: THE CLOSET HAS OFFICIALLY EXPLODED! 1,200 items! Reply with quote

Check out the March Madness Sale! More items added daily! I love to combine shipping and save you money!
hydeinthecloset

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: April Adjustment Sale - Lots of 3 Sale Reply with quote

See faq for more information!

Sale items are marked (A1) items are 3 for $2.00, (A2) items are 3 for $4, (A3) are 3 for $6, (A4) are 3 for $8 and (A5) are 3 for $10.00.

Shipping on A1-A5 items are USPS priority $5.00!
hydeinthecloset

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: APRIL 2009 KIDS CLOTHING SALE Reply with quote

The closet is exploding again! Girls 0-5T and Boys clothing 3 months-8 years.

Spend $20.00 and receive a $2.00 item in the store free!*

Spend $30.00 and receive a $5.00 item in the store free!*

*Before shipping is added. Send an email with the free item. It will be shipped with your order!
hydeinthecloset

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: SUMMER SALE - June 14-21st Reply with quote

1)I'm still sitting at over 1100 items for sale in the store! I am adding 3 items daily!
2)Spend $40 and use the coupon code summersale for google to take off an extra 5%! Email me if you want to use Paypal.
3)I am participating in Google's Dad promotion if that gives you a better deal! Good until 5:00 PM Pacific on June 21, 2009.
4)Check out the LOT of childrens clothing! If you can't find a lot that suits you, make your own and email me a list. I will send back a great offer for price & shipping!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: