eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

The real me!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
capitalus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClassicTreasures, sorry I posted the question and haven't checked for the answer..
cuppatea, thanks for helping me out!

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. The flowers are certainly cute, and it would be even better to have the ClassicTreasures next to it.. Now said that, I have to figure out how to make mine look nice..
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ClassicTreasures

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Capitalus

It took me a while to be able to update my store logo, but I managed to create one this evening, so you could go and check it out! I'd appreciate some feedback. It is certainly better than the flower was, I agree with you on that!

BTW: I have checked out your store, and you have some mighty nice items. Very cute set-up; I am assuming you are from FL since the picture on your main page shows some palm trees, but I did not have the time to search for the answer.

Have a good one!

Very Happy
capitalus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ClassicTreasures,

thanks for the complliments! Easy question first - nope, I'm from NY! But I did go to Orlando with my kids in November, so the picture IS from Florida! I like it, that's why I put it in there for now until I create (if ever) a more appropriate one Wink

And you are certainly faster than me - I can critique others, but not myself Crying or Very sad . I like your new logo - it reaches the main goal - to have your name on every page of your store. I did like the flower you had before, maybe you could combine it somehow with the name - but I'm not a designer to give an advise on that unfortunately. Sorry can't say anymore, I have to go get at least some sleep - tomorrow is another 8 to infinity work day ....
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: