eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Tracking Orders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ecrater
forum admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Tracking Orders Reply with quote

Order's tracking through the admin tool has been added.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's working, thank you. Will there be an archive feature?
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: please see my question in HELP for multiple orders Reply with quote

thank you!
AKLeatherFashions

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This tracking is only good if you use google check out?
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKLeatherFashions wrote:
This tracking is only good if you use google check out?

NO. This feature - a list of all your ecrater.com orders - was added back on 23 Mar 2006 - long before Google Checkout was available.
ALittleOfThisALittleOfThat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Email notices Reply with quote

Has anyone else been having trouble getting their email notices for items sold? Confused

For the last 6-7 orders, I have NOT gotten my email notice from eCrater. The only notice that something was sold was when the customer paid for it with PayPal. Then I got a PayPal notice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Very Happy

Thanks,
Geri
ALittleOfThisALittleOfThat
retrojunkie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a stupid question, and I'm not being sarcastic or anything, but have you double-checked your Bulk Mail or Spam folder? I never empty my Spam folder without checking it first. It's saved my fat bottom many a time.

-----
Living in the past? Visit www.retrojunkie.com
MeMeBevsCreations

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the same problem..get a notice from Google Checkout, but nothing shows in my store at all, no order, no email, no showing sale period. I check which store it came from and I process it with Google and thank God for the sale and mail the sale out. And YES, I always check junk...
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeMeBevsCreations wrote:
I am having the same problem..get a notice from Google Checkout, but nothing shows in my store at all, no order, no email, no showing sale period. I check which store it came from and I process it with Google and thank God for the sale and mail the sale out. And YES, I always check junk...

IF the order is paid using google checkout then you never get an email from ecrater.com. The system is not set up that way. IF you want an email you need to set that up in your google checkout setting for them to email you.
As for the order not showing in your store admin order section that means you do not have the API set up correctly on your google checkout account. See the FAQ section of this forum and look for Google Checkout - there's pictures and everything there to show you how to set it up
MeMeBevsCreations

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you BTMC.. Do you think it is worth it to set up more than one Google Checkout account?? Senior mind asking Very Happy
snowflakememories

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Has anyone else been having trouble getting their email notices for items sold? Confused

For the last 6-7 orders, I have NOT gotten my email notice from eCrater. The only notice that something was sold was when the customer paid for it with PayPal. Then I got a PayPal notice.

Yes it happens to me as well, a few times this week and today. I get only the mail from Paypal but no order confirmation from eCrater. A few days ago I posted a message about this, concerned that it was due to my service provider Comcast. Do you have by chance a .comcast.net email account ?
WestMichiganCrafts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: No emailed sales notices when using PayPal for payment Reply with quote

I have not been getting any sales notifications when customers pay via PayPal for a little over a week now. I too have Comcast email, but have checked & I have no spam filters setup at all. That & I was regularly getting them in the past.

I believe it has to be an issue with Ecrater - help!!! Exclamation Confused
acread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: No emailed sales notices when using PayPal for payment Reply with quote

WestMichiganCrafts wrote:
I have not been getting any sales notifications when customers pay via PayPal for a little over a week now. I too have Comcast email, but have checked & I have no spam filters setup at all. That & I was regularly getting them in the past.

I believe it has to be an issue with Ecrater - help!!! Exclamation Confused

All sellers that I read recently that are having this issue have Comcast as email account.

I had PayPal orders recently and had no problem getting the email notices. I use yahoo and have had no problems receiving either PayPal notices or eCrater notices.

It is definitely Comcast. Just use a different email account for eCrater. That is your solution.
aweston39

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: I had the same problem Reply with quote

Ihad the same problem.
I changed to my Yahoo account and now no problem.
It is comcast I think

aweston39
acread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: I had the same problem Reply with quote

aweston39 wrote:
Ihad the same problem.
I changed to my Yahoo account and now no problem.
It is comcast I think

aweston39

It was Comcast. And the issue has already been resolved (See: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=18320 ). So it is safe to use Comcast again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> News & System Status
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: