eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

GOOGLE CHECKOUT Questions...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prettywomanclothing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: GOOGLE CHECKOUT Questions...? Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I recently linked Google checkout to my store (four days ago to be exact). I'm very confident that I have done everything correctly in regards to the following:

1. Filling out the correct merchand id and merchant key in the "payment options" in my ecrater store

2. Adding this url in the "API callback URL:
https://www.ecrater.com/google/response-handler.php

3. I have already verified my bank account for Google Checkout.

When I go to Google products, I can search my products when I check the box of "free shipping." However, I CANNOT see my products when I check the box for "google checkout."

Can someone tell me WHY??? I know I am NOT suppose to wait 2-3 weeks for the Google Checkout box to work because in OTHER threads people have posted that they have had sells within a week or so with linking Google Checkout to their ecrater store.

Also, can I link ONE Google Checkout account to mutiple ecrater stores? If so, how?

Thanks in advance for your help!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When I go to Google products, I can search my products when I check the box of "free shipping." However, I CANNOT see my products when I check the box for "google checkout."

First you need to have your business URL in your GC account. THis must be your store url.
Then you need a sale that uses GC for payment
acread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to have at least one successfull transaction through Google Checkout before you become eligible for a Google Checkout badge (the tiny cart pick next to some merchants products you see at Google Product Search).

You need also have your store homepage url in the Public Business url box in Settings in GC.

Then if it still doesn't get activated within 2-3 days, you contact Google Checkout and request them to change the badge status to active.

But before all that GC wants to make sure your site and it's settings work (by that one successful transaction) as it should.

(You did check XML as call back method right. As well as choose to get email notice in Preferences for orders. Also make sure you are on top of checking the account if you need to do a manual charge. If not may want to set that in preferences as well)

Quote:
Also, can I link ONE Google Checkout account to mutiple ecrater stores? If so, how?

The badge will not appear in all stores. Only on the products for which you entered the url as Public Business url. There is space for only one.

So if you use multiple stores with one GC account only one will show the small cart thing even if you have sales on all of the accounts.

If you want to use the same account just put the Merchant ID and key on all the other store payment sections. Don't need to do anything else.
prettywomanclothing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thanks for your replies BigTallMensClothing and ACRead!

I have added my store homepage url in the Public Business url box in Settings in GC, so that's good to go! ...I guess this means that now I just need to sit back and wait for someone to order via GC (which hopefully will be soon Smile

Also, I've added the Merchant ID and key on all my other two store payment sections. I don't care for people to see the badges on the other 2 sites as long as they can pay via GC once they are on my product page.

THANKS AGAIN TO BOTH OF YOU!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: