eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My products are not showing at Google Product Search

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drszhk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: My products are not showing at Google Product Search Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
meemawscollectibles wrote:
Have they stopped doing the auto feed update????

No, the feed is still being done. Please read: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=17935

I usually check my google feeds. Today, I surprised when i notice I do not any listing live in google product search. I checked status of google feed under me account, my account is active and all products available in me eCarter store, and also the feed updated on 9th august 2009. is it known issue or?
thanks for help in advance!

Separated this post from the topic it was originally posted cause it is not related to the topic itself. - AC Read
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: google feed Reply with quote

drszhk wrote:
ACRead wrote:

No, the feed is still being done. Please read: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=17935

I usually check my google feeds. Today, I surprised when i notice I do not any listing live in google product search. I checked status of google feed under me account, my account is active and all products available in me eCarter store, and also the feed updated on 9th august 2009. is it known issue or?
thanks for help in advance![/list]

As I said before. There is NO issue. The feed is being done. Read the topic in the link please. I post those things for a reason.
drszhk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: google feed Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
drszhk wrote:
ACRead wrote:

thanks for help in advance![/list]

As I said before. There is NO issue. The feed is being done. Read the topic in the link please. I post those things for a reason.

Thanks! I'm aware feeds are going... Sorry, but my issue is little different, there are product on my ecarter store, LIVE but its not live on google. I checked update on feed too, and its appears normal.

[color=red]But why my product do not appear on google product?[/color] I'm able to brief more, like if Type key word "drszhk" and click shopping, all of my products were displayed but its not any more, started today.
Thanks for attention!
acread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you recently remove and add items?

Do you have a store (and the same products) at another site where you or the site is doing a Google Base feed?
drszhk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
Did you recently remove and add items?

Do you have a store (and the same products) at another site where you or the site is doing a Google Base feed?

Yes, some items newly listed and I add new items, soon as I have time and think may viable to to sell.

no. there is no feed sent by other site and in same item[/i]
acread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It takes 3-5 days for newly listed items to appear there.

If you had your store "on Hold" recently it may take time for them to reappear.

If you are using very generic title and description, they may have gotton confused with other stores selling the same thing and considered duplicate content submission by Google.

Give it a few more days. If they won't appear contact eCrater through the contact page to ask about it.
drszhk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
It takes 3-5 days for newly listed items to appear there.

If you had your store "on Hold" recently it may take time for them to reappear.

If you are using very generic title and description, they may have gotton confused with other stores selling the same thing and considered duplicate content submission by Google.

Give it a few more days. If they won't appear contact eCrater through the contact page to ask about it.

Sorry, but I'm aware newly listed item will take some time to appear in search result.

I do not hold my store, ever.

About description and title, this may be a issue, and I'll wait and check about this as I'm sure many other selling same item but, I guess feeds always 1st read store name and then products.

I Appreciate and thanks for your advise and time
acread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drszhk wrote:
About description and title, this may be a issue, and I'll wait and check about this as I'm sure many other selling same item but, I guess feeds always 1st read store name and then products.

Don't just sit and wait. Add more info change the title a little (try to use all the 100 characters available add keywords to help in searches) and add more into description so your listings will be different that others selling the same thing with exact same title and description.

Google probably has program that sees how much of the title and description matches other title and description to decide what pages are duplicate. So it is not about people (or even customers looking at stuff) it is about Google observing your pages (through their programs) as a duplicate posting.
drszhk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
drszhk wrote:

Don't just sit and wait. Add more info change the title a little (try to use all the 100 characters available add keywords to help in searches) and add more into description so your listings will be different that others selling the same thing with exact same title and description.

Google probably has program that sees how much of the title and description matches other title and description to decide what pages are duplicate. So it is not about people (or even customers looking at stuff) it is about Google observing your pages (through their programs) as a duplicate posting.

Thanks for your help, really much appreciated. I'm on way to revising listing, specially newly listed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: