eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Ecrater Notices not Generated for Google Checkout purchases?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
truckerflicks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Ecrater Notices not Generated for Google Checkout purchases? Reply with quote

I've had two items sold the past couple of days that the buyers used Google Checkout to make payment, however I am not receiving Ecrater Notices for those items that a purchase for those items was made, They do show up in my "orders" section once I log into Ecrater..... Is this just a bug in the system or is it normal?

Also the Pay Pal payment received notices I am getting when someone buys an item and uses Pay Pal to process their credit/debit card have no other information other than the ecrater recepit ID and the buyers name, it does not say what the item is, it does not give the confirmed shipping information or anything all it says is

(example below, edited for buyers privacy)

Payment Details

Total Amount: $XX.XX USD
Currency: U.S. Dollars
Transaction ID: 6RT62219FXXXXXXXX
Quantity: 1
Item/Product Name: eCRATER order #40075, seller truckerflicks
Invoice ID: 16610-40XXX
Buyer: Randy XXXXXX

I really do not like accepting Pay Pal payments, and not shipping to an address that has been confirmed or authorized to ship to through Pay Pal only because they are so damn finiky about things, If someone claims they did not receive an item I have to provide proof to Pay Pal that I shipped the item to the address they submitted through Pay Pal, and if I cannot show that proof they will reverse the payment and leave me empty handed (I learned my lesson a long time ago when I agreed to send someone's "feebay" purchase to another address different than the one listed on the Pay Pal notice, and in the end even though I had a delivery confirmation notice that proved the item had been delivered, I still suffered a charge back to my Pay Pal account because I could not show proof the item was sent to the address "Pay Pal" told me to ship to.

Since then I have made it a must on every item i've sold and never had another problem.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is this just a bug in the system or is it normal?

That is how it works. The way I understand it that is what google requires.

You can set your google options to receive an email of the order but it comes from google NOT from ecrater.com.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Ecrater Notices not Generated for Google Checkout purcha Reply with quote

truckerflicks wrote:
Also the Pay Pal payment received notices I am getting when someone buys an item and uses Pay Pal to process their credit/debit card have no other information other than the ecrater recepit ID and the buyers name, it does not say what the item is, it does not give the confirmed shipping information or anything all it says is

Check out this thread:

http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2256
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: