eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

? about google checkout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sondrart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: ? about google checkout Reply with quote

I just had my first sale! Yipee!

The order came thru google checkout, so I think I went thru the processes correctly. I clicked charge and now it says processing...
I checked on my orders and it is check marked paid. When I mail the package (Monday), I will mark it shipped. Is this correct so far? I have been paid, correct? Also, where do I find the money, under payouts, there isn't anything there. How long does that take, or does it need to be marked shipped first? And checkout automatically sends the money to my bank account (I went thru the verification process), and if so, how often? And finally, the email address for the purchaser gives a @checkout.I.google.com address. Do we as sellers get the email address, or is the only thing to do, is to marked it shipped?

Thank you for helping me, I just want to make sure I am doing this correctly.
Sondra
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this thread will help you.

http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2041

T
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I will mark it shipped. Is this correct so far? I have been paid, correct?

YES, be sure to mark it shipped on google order not just on ecrater order. I could be wrong but I don't think just doing it in one place will mark the other place.

Quote:
where do I find the money, under payouts, there isn't anything there. How long does that take, or does it need to be marked shipped first?

Once you mark it shipped google takes a few hours to have it show up on your payout page. then it takes 3 days or so to get out of pay out and then processing time at your bank.

Quote:
Do we as sellers get the email address, or is the only thing to do, is to marked it shipped?

The payee has the option to hide their email and if you see a @checkout email addy that is what they have done
I just mark it shipped as soon as I print the postage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: